GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Denver Broncos, 11-14-21 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah no doubt I think they know the game is up. They won't be getting this ball back before the clock is under 4 either I don't think. 

Who do they have next week?

Saints. They always play them tough but there is no Brees. They’ll be going against Simien I think.

The key for the defense is, attacking the receiver after he catches the ball underneath, making an immediate tackle, and eliminating YAC. 

1 minute ago, vaff said:

I don’t think they’ll cut Howard, but Sanders is better. They just never give him the damn ball. It’s annoying as hell.

Sanders is more like Scott though.

Howard is a very different RB.

1 minute ago, vaff said:

I don’t think they’ll cut Howard, but Sanders is better. They just never give him the damn ball. It’s annoying as hell.

Sanders is a completely different type of back and he can't handle the workload Howard can.  As a one cut downhill runner to pound between the tackles Howard IS better than Sanders.

Not sure what Nick is doing there.  Once the QB gives himself up, he is down at that point. Not close.

5 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Yeah, at least one before the season ends. LOL. 

Jalen's 1st Start was a Win against the Saints in Philly.  We play the Saints in Philly next week.  Full Circle.  Hoping Next week is our 1st Home Win.   

Just now, Infam said:

Sanders is more like Scott though.

Howard is a very different RB.

Why? Will they even keep running with Sandwrs? They didn’t before. 

2 minutes ago, vaff said:

I wouldn't say Sanders is better than Howard he always gets positive yards I think Howard should start my opinion 

Eagles close to matching their win total from last season. Beat two teams with winning records also. 

Who is the guy that Sariani is talking with on the sideline? 

That guys is always picking up players on the sideline and stuff. And yes, doesn't not look like Nick called plays today. Need to ask postgame.

Archived