GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Denver Broncos, 11-14-21 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, QuinnWR4 said:

If we can get this kind of offense, and this kind of performance from Hurts every week. I’d be willing to keep with him and invest all 3 first rounders on defense. One on pass rush, one LB, and one on the secondary. 

I like it. Or two top defenders and another weapon for Hurts. Or just use the second on a receiver and all 3 firsts on d like you said.

Scott and Howard making Sanders look expendable. 

Eagles have Monster Running Game now.   These numbers the last 3 weeks have been wild.  I've had my issues with Nick this season but he truly has adapted and grown.  Let those Flowers GROW!!!!!!!!!!

mhg.gif picture by kareblblt | Beautiful gif, Plants, Flowers online

Great win!  With the running game doing so well .. Im afraid that when Miles Sanders comes back the running game is gonna go to hell. Howard and Scott are doing so well running the ball. Sanders is just gonna mess everything up.

Good win.  Shouldn't be too bad around here this week.

Just now, Dawkamania06 said:

Great win!  With the running game doing do well .. Im afraid that when Miles Sanders comes back the running game is gonna go to hell. Howard and Scott are doing so well running the ball. Sanders is just gonna mess everything up.

I really thought we were gonna trade Sanders by the deadline. But he got hurt.

Russell Wilson is 19/40 for less than 200 yards and two picks today. Howie still giving up 3 firsts for him?

1 minute ago, KINGnabb said:

Eagles have Monster Running Game now.   These numbers the last 3 weeks have been wild.  I've had my issues with Nick this season but he truly has adapted and grown.  Let those Flowers GROW!!!!!!!!!!

mhg.gif picture by kareblblt | Beautiful gif, Plants, Flowers online

Yeah I’m starting to see some encouraging things from Siri. I still think we need to go a different direction with the defense,  but Siri is showing me some things I really like. 

Just now, Portyansky said:

I really thought we were gonna trade Sanders by the deadline. But he got hurt.

I wish they would just put him on IR for the rest of the season. When he comes back they have to deactivate either Scott or Howard right? 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Two weeks ago people would have been begging for him over our guy. 

TBH I've watched him a few times this year and I would have said he was worth looking at for next year if Hurts isn't working but not after Tonight, although I'm pretty sure a couple of his worst throws were bad routes by receivers, the deep miss to Jeudy definitely was.

We're a much better team running, but man I wish we could get some consistency out of Hurts. 

At the very least, he's staying in the pocket and using the rest of the field a bit more. He still needs to run less and be consistent. 

Still need to see more from Hurts. I don't want to settle for a QB who is just "ok" that won't be enough to compete for a championship. But he had a very good first half.

1 minute ago, Dawkamania06 said:

I wish they would just put him on IR for the rest of the season. When he comes back they have to deactivate either Scott or Howard right? 

Don‘t see why. We should just return to three backs in the mix.

Today would’ve been my mother’s 63rd birthday, so this win turned an otherwise somber day into a good one—and she’d have been ecstatic to see them continue to run the ball, as she enjoyed watching Westbrook play.

EAGLES 1st WIN IN DENVER SINCE 1989.   The same year "Back To the Future II" came out.  WOW.

Great Scott GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I like it. Or two top defenders and another weapon for Hurts. Or just use the second on a receiver and all 3 firsts on d like you said.

Yeah of course it’ll depend on how the board falls. I wouldn’t pass up on a blue chip offensive weapon for a defensive guy just because. But ideally I’d like to use each of those 3 picks on each level of the defense. 

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

We're a much better team running, but man I wish we could get some consistency out of Hurts. 

At the very least, he's staying in the pocket and using the rest of the field a bit more. He still needs to run less and be consistent. 

He’s a young quarterback so it will take time for consistency. People need to realize this. Tonight he lost his best weapon too. 

Archived