GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Denver Broncos, 11-14-21 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

On 11/16/2021 at 5:00 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And he's generally smart too. He's got that size and power but he will get out of bounds and he will slide or get down. But if the situation calls for it he will also try to make a play for his team. I think he should get a lot of credit for that to be honest. 

I give him maximum credit for that.  I value QB running a lot more than others do.

6 hours ago, Random Reglar said:

I give him maximum credit for that.  I value QB running a lot more than others do.

A positive play is a positive play. If he's moving the chains then it isn't an issue. But the downside is he's missing guys on the field or he's running when he could pass for a TD. But look I want Hurts to succeed because that's what is best for this team. 

32 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

A positive play is a positive play. If he's moving the chains then it isn't an issue. But the downside is he's missing guys on the field or he's running when he could pass for a TD. But look I want Hurts to succeed because that's what is best for this team. 

Agreed, and sometimes Hurts can hit the receiver downfield in stride and that guy steps out of bounds or just drops a wide open catch. Is that a better play than him just running for a first? 

23 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Agreed, and sometimes Hurts can hit the receiver downfield in stride and that guy steps out of bounds or just drops a wide open catch. Is that a better play than him just running for a first? 

Precisely. And the play to Smith on Sunday was not a high % play. It was a great throw and a great catch but that's not going to hit every time. 

By the way bud... Do you ever sleep?

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Precisely. And the play to Smith on Sunday was not a high % play. It was a great throw and a great catch but that's not going to hit every time. 

By the way bud... Do you ever sleep?

I work strange hours. Sometimes I’m up all night and sleep during the day. I work nights and days in the same week too. It’s all over the place, but it pays good so I don’t complain.

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I work strange hours. Sometimes I’m up all night and sleep during the day. I work nights and days in the same week too. It’s all over the place, but it pays good so I don’t complain.

Fair enough bud. I just notice you seem to reply at all hours of the day so just thought obviously you are an insomniac.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Really?  I didn't have fun watching us play prevent D against the Chargers all game last week. 

Posted after the game, so Saints and Broncos.

On 11/14/2021 at 9:26 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Not really cause the guy who were in there were better than him. None of those other receivers have shined like both Scott and Howard have while Sanders was out. I’ll add Sanders career so far hasn’t been nearly as good as Howard’s is. 

Let's not put Scott and Howard in the HoF quite yet ;)

1 minute ago, ThinkGreen said:

Let's not put Scott and Howard in the HoF quite yet ;)

Nobody is stating HOF bud. You saying Sanders is? 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Nobody is stating HOF bud. You saying Sanders is? 

Nope. Scott and Howard were great but only for what, two games? I'm sure the coaches will put a stop to that. 

27 minutes ago, ThinkGreen said:

Nope. Scott and Howard were great but only for what, two games? I'm sure the coaches will put a stop to that. 

Howard is hurt right now, but they’re a bug part of the run game. Sanders has been shut down in the past too. 

Archived