David Ojabo (Michigan EDGE) -- DRAFTED BY BALTIMORE #45

D-Shiznit

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Howie all broken team.

Now I have to recalculate with Saints trade... jeez, that's what you get for trying hard.

59 minutes ago, Waiting4Someday said:

Now I have to recalculate with Saints trade... jeez, that's what you get for trying hard.

We knew Howie was going to push at least one of these picks back and a Hurts hedge, but I’m kind of surprised he got as much as he did. 

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

We knew Howie was going to push at least one of these picks back and a Hurts hedge, but I’m kind of surprised he got as much as he did. 

Imagine if they could get ojabo with the extra third they got from the saints trade… holy crap that would be beautiful.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Imagine if they could get ojabo with the extra third they got from the saints trade… holy crap that would be beautiful.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see they used one of them to move back into the 2nd round. Personally I kind of hope they use some of the capital to go and get DK, but I know that’s wishful thinking.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see they used one of them to move back into the 2nd round. Personally I kind of hope they use some of the capital to go and get DK, but I know that’s wishful thinking.

I expect that we use a 3rd on a trade up now (kind of suspected it before), the Jets likely don’t want to carry 2x top-10 contracts…

18 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

On paper it’s a victory… if next year produces a better QB crop, you’d think the relative value is that much better. Howie wins the trades, just needs to win a better share of player evaluations.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Waiting4Someday said:

On paper it’s a victory… if next year produces a better QB crop, you’d think the relative value is that much better. Howie wins the trades, just needs to win a better share of player evaluations.

Agreed. Howie wins the trades. That’s why I was certain he wasn’t going to trade for any of these players on other teams. 

• 4 weeks later...

If he falls into the top of the 2nd, Howie should trade up for him

8 minutes ago, Godfather said:

If he falls into the top of the 2nd, Howie should trade up for him

I'm doubting he's even on our board anymore after Howie's comment about injury timelines being important.

On 4/27/2022 at 4:00 PM, bitbased said:

I'm doubting he's even on our board anymore after Howie's comment about injury timelines being important.

He’s still on the board though… I think in the second it’s a good pick if he makes it to 51. 

• Like 2