Jordan Howard Likely OUT Against Giants (Knee Sprain)

SPIDER-MAN

I hope we don't get another "he'll be fine, but we want to keep him out for weeks" situation like the last time Howard was injured.

Howard out is a major blow. He's been a huge part of this smash mouth offense and that just means more snaps and carries for Sanders! 😔

1 hour ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

I hope we don't get another "he'll be fine, but we want to keep him out for weeks" situation like the last time Howard was injured.

To be fair, Howard had nerve damage in his shoulder from that injury, from what I remember.  

46 minutes ago, Robj80 said:

Boston Scott is all we need for this one.

I was just going to say, Scott is the Giants killer. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Any report on Slay?

I’m concussion protocol. Just will have to wait it out and see. Slay is kind of a tough dude though. Seems like every game he leaves and it feels like he won’t be back, and then he’s back a few plays later or the next week. 

42 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Hurts not having Howard for NYG. Hope Sanders can actually fill in those shoes.

Sanders needs to hold onto that football. We knew Howard could, but now Sanders is gonna have to step up and be the guy. Time to prove he can be a consistent 15-20 carry guy now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Howard out is a major blow. He's been a huge part of this smash mouth offense and that just means more snaps and carries for Sanders! 😔

Boston Scott, the Giant killer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

Taylor loss is a blow. He was playing good football when he got hurt. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Infam said:

Heard he‘s day to day.. 🤢

j/k, but at least it‘s the giants. No team in the NFL I feel more confident playing against.

I hope the Eagles don't feel that way, though. Because as soon as they start "smelling themselves" and become overconfident toward ANY team, they are going to lose.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Greenakers2 said:

Boston Scott, the Giant killer.

I hope you are right. Id significantly reduce the carries for Sanders after that NO game.

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Taylor loss is a blow. He was playing good football when he got hurt. 

He might be back later in the season.

• Like 1

Time to bell cow Sanders and see what he's got with a heavy workload.  I suspect that he will have a big day.

2 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Time to bell cow Sanders and see what he's got with a heavy workload.  I suspect that he will have a big day.

No thanks!

8 hours ago, Philthy Jawn said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Taylor can be activated from IR before the season ends, right?

A player only needs to stay on IR for 3 weeks and then is eligible to return. If he gets placed on IR again( a 2nd time), then he would have to remain there for the season.

2 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

A player only needs to stay on IR for 3 weeks and then is eligible to return. If he gets placed on IR again( a 2nd time), then he would have to remain there for the season.

So he‘ll return after the bye?

27 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No thanks!

Calm down. Sanders made a couple mistakes in his first game back after being out 3 weeks and not practicing. He has a week to work on the little things and get those ironed out. Don't overreact because of 1 game. 

32 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No thanks!

LOL! Your list of players that you dislike has to be 20 pages long.  One error and they are done.  

Sanders is our primary RB, so you might have to get used to watching him be successful.

1 minute ago, Infam said:

So he‘ll return after the bye?

I'm sure it will depend on when he's ready, but he will be eligible to return at that time if they put him on IR in the next couple days. 

• Like 1