GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 12-26-21 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

30 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I thought Dallas already clinched but maybe not.

Graphic on the TV broadcast says Dallas clinched.

Amended: that might have been playoff spots. I was only half paying attention.

2 minutes ago, Infam said:

Goedert has some crucial catches too though. It's just super annoying how he makes the difficult ones to then drop the easy balls..

These drops in general can be potentially disastrous against teams with wining records. They cant be making these mistakes.

3 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

We won convincingly. Thats stepping up.

The gnats defense threw in the towel just as Hurts was waking up from his slumber.

Despite the big final score I don't find this win against such a battered and crappy team very convincing.
The O is just too inconsistent. Hurts in particular. He's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates.

18 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

199 yards is stepping it up? Guess we have different definitions. He was serviceable but with anyone else those long passes are also tds. They were underthrown with good plays by the receivers. But hey we’re all entitled to our opinion 🤷‍♂️

They play Washington, Dallas, and who? New York?

Us

Thank you Eagles for doing your part today to secure a better draft pick for the Giants!   Now all we need is a real GM!

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Some still think Hurts is the future 

Have we seen any progress since his third start? Still one read. Still doesn’t know how to properly make decisions on read options.

I don’t think he can win a Super Bowl.

2 minutes ago, SB52 said:

Have we seen any progress since his third start? Still one read. Still doesn’t know how to properly make decisions on read options.

A whole lot of people said the same of Foles. Hell given how his career has gone since then it is still hard to believe. 

1 hour ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

This is such a dumb comment, first it is not clear that the QB position needs to be upgraded and even if it did that is not a perfect outcome unless you just hate hurts for no reason. It is better if the team does not have to upgrade the QB, you just exposed yourself as just a hater. You want hurts to fail , your comment proves that.

Tag of shame (for anyone who didn’t get to read this ridiculousness).

1 minute ago, SB52 said:

But the whole post isn't nonsense. It is better for this team if they don't have to upgrade the QB position. That's not to say they don't need to but it would be better if we don't need to. 

16 minutes ago, carlcen said:

Thank you Eagles for doing your part today to secure a better draft pick for the Giants!   Now all we need is a real GM!

You have the worst record in football  next to the jets in the last 5 years, a draft pick will never help you out. You need a whole new rebuild. Clean house mr draft pick. Mr Daniel Jones and Barkley. Yea that worked out really well in the draft. Your team is done and won’t be good for at least another 10 years 

11 minutes ago, SB52 said:

You really don't have a clue

9 minutes ago, SB52 said:

The only thing shameful is saying it is perfect if the eagles need to go find a new QB, anyone with an IQ greater than a spark plug would realize it is better if the team does not need to find a new QB.

48 minutes ago, SB52 said:

BS.

Also, no one thought Foles could win a sb. In other news, fans are a bunch of dumbarses.

1 hour ago, RoadToHell said:

You have the worst record in football  next to the jets in the last 5 years, a draft pick will never help you out. You need a whole new rebuild. Clean house mr draft pick. Mr Daniel Jones and Barkley. Yea that worked out really well in the draft. Your team is done and won’t be good for at least another 10 years 

I’d love to be able to argue with you, but I can’t.   I’ll still take the higher draft pick, which gives us two in the top ten.    Gettleman just better not be the one making those picks!

2 hours ago, carlcen said:

Judge didn't disrespect the game of football by giving up. He disrespected the game of football by calling timeouts in a blowout loss simply to extend his coaching career by a couple minutes. 

Just now, brkmsn said:

Judge didn't disrespect the game of football by giving up. He disrespected the game of football by calling timeouts in a blowout loss simply to extend his coaching career by a couple minutes. 

Word is he is gonna be back next season.

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

Rumors are he’s coming back. Overall I hope he does. It’s a win for the Eagles. 

Last two games were slow starts that led to big finishes. Sure people can rip the slow starts, but it takes character to overcome those issues especially going up against divisional opponents and having the schedule drastically changed while having the coach in and out of covid one a short week. Onto Washington (or should I say Maryland) and it’s time to turn that burgundy dump hole green again. On a side note the NFL postponed the game against WTF, for them, but they at least got a night game unlike the Eagles. Could’ve pushed the game to a 4 at least. 

Archived