GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 12-26-21 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

3 minutes ago, Eaglesfandan said:

What does Copizzle have to say about all this?

Pizzle is a good dude, I love his passion for his team. You know the comedian Vic Dibitetto? His rants about the giants post games are the best. Those two after their losses on Sunday’s make me smile, both their rants are gold 

Just now, RoadToHell said:

Pizzle is a good dude, I love his passion for his team. You know the comedian Vic Dibitetto? His rants about the giants post games are the best. Those two after their losses on Sunday’s make me smile, both their rants are gold 

Yeah he is pretty funny as well.

1 hour ago, EagleMatt said:

He forgot Foles.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Obviously racist

1 hour ago, RoadToHell said:

And Jaws 

And Wentz……

Looking at Sanders during the game it almost looked like he had a cast on his hand, and Howard reportedly has a stinger. (oh boy…) Any word on their status right now? 

22 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Gotta stop the slow starts. 

Seems like this team hasn’t been able to put 4 quarters together for about three years now. They either start fast and end slow or vice versa. 

56 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Seems like this team hasn’t been able to put 4 quarters together for about three years now. They either start fast and end slow or vice versa. 

Not a lot of teams out there are playing 4 perfect quarters every week. 

This is the NFL. You’re going to have bad quarters/halves. What separates teams is when you are able to adjust and win those games. 

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Looking at Sanders during the game it almost looked like he had a cast on his hand, and Howard reportedly has a stinger. (oh boy…) Any word on their status right now? 

Didn't Howard have a stinger that nearly ended his freekin career before? Or am I thinking of someone else?? 

(Edit after Googling it)
https://www.al.com/sports/2021/08/eagles-jordan-howard-learned-he-can-handle-adversity-in-tough-2020-season.html

Sanders is hurt EVERY GAME- literally every game. 

I was glad to see Siri cheer Lane up after he was snubbed for the Pro Bowl, by dialing up a TD pass play for him. Sometimes I think Siri treats his players like human beings and not just players to boss around. THAT was as classy and caring a move that you will ever see.

6 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Didn't Howard have a stinger that nearly ended his freekin career before? Or am I thinking of someone else?? I dunno. 

Sanders is hurt EVERY GAME- literally every game. 

Stinger after that Packers game a few years ago. He never played again that year. 😳

3 hours ago, Eaglesfandan said:

What does Copizzle have to say about all this?

"Little babydoll... whistle!!!"  🤣

43 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Stinger after that Packers game a few years ago. He never played again that year. 😳

It was after the bears game. He played 5 games after the Packers game, bears was his last. 

I'll take all the credit for the Eagles win today after turning the game off at halftime in order to get some sleep. You guys are welcome. Merry late Christmas.

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

It was after the bears game. He played 5 games after the Packers game, bears was his last. 

Didn’t feel like we used him after the Packers game. I guess that’s why I thought it was then. When he went out I’d didn’t seem like it was that big of a deal, but he never played for the team again. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Didn’t feel like we used him after the Packers game. I guess that’s why I thought it was then. When he went out I’d didn’t seem like it was that big of a deal, but he never played for the team again. 

He actually carried the ball 79 times after the Packers game. The last 2 he had 23 against the bills and 19 against the bears.

The second back to back wins of the season both was because of consistently running the ball.. one of these days the FO will get the picture.... I think lol

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He actually carried the ball 79 times after the Packers game. The last 2 he had 23 against the bills and 19 against the bears.

The second back to back wins of the season both was because of consistently running the ball.. one of these days the FO will get the picture.... I think lol

The seem to have gotten the picture this year, but it als looks like both of their backs have broken down. 

Sigh... almost every week I get these nasty-gram emails from Google... 

Spoiler

Week 15.PNG

Not a big deal, I just submit a review request and within 24 to 48 hours, they remove the 'restriction'. I just don't know what there is that they keep flagging in a freaking game day thread that they think is 'sexual'. 

12 hours ago, mr_irie1 said:

I'll take all the credit for the Eagles win today after turning the game off at halftime in order to get some sleep. You guys are welcome. Merry late Christmas.

I'll join you. I was at band practice, but we decided to watch the game instead. We watched for the 1st half, and were miserable, so I said "Let's go get some work done." 2nd half- the Eagles go crazy n win. We had to watch the highlights. 🤣

Go EAGLES!!

19 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

8-7 and officially in a playoff slot. Still work to do, but overall what a great turnaround from last season. Sirianni won’t win coach of the year, but he deserves some votes if he gets these guys to the playoffs. 

Yeah, at the start of the year, I had them at 4 or 5 wins, max. 8 wins is way beyond what I expected for this year, with 2 more wins possible.

11 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Yeah, at the start of the year, I had them at 4 or 5 wins, max. 8 wins is way beyond what I expected for this year, with 2 more wins possible.

Things just got a bit harder with the possibility of both of their running backs out for multiple weeks. 

Archived