Hurts writes to football teams sorry excuse for an owner about stadium

Uscg-green

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

F that team, their dumb owner, and their fan-base.

Fan base pretty much gone. Actually feel bad for the ones left. Used to hate them up there with cowboys. Now they to pathetic to hate. 

• Like 3

He was damn lucky to not get injured.  Can you imagine … he leads this team to a playoff berth and then is unable to play because of something like that leading to a severe injury?!?!  And after the reports of WFT blowing off the fans that fell as a result, I’m glad he stepped up and wrote that.  

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

He was damn lucky to not get injured.  Can you imagine … he leads this team to a playoff berth and then is unable to play because of something like that leading to a severe injury?!?!  And after the reports of WFT blowing off the fans that fell as a result, I’m glad he stepped up and wrote that.  

Snyder is about to get some lawsuits from some eagles fans. I bet they already got lawyers. 

• Like 5

Whether you’re a believer in him as a QB or not, there’s no way anyone can’t at least like Jalen the person. Good for him for taking it upon himself to force the issue on this. 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, time2rock said:

WFT lied and said all the people were immediately offered medical aid. It’s time to take that franchise from that clown. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

WFT lied and said all the people were immediately offered medical aid. It’s time to take that franchise from that clown. 

I thought cheerleader gate would have done it but I guess not. I want an owner that actually can make the team respectable again. Make the rivalry real again. It's just a joke now. And that's not any fun. And for my dad who is a lifelong skins fan..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I thought cheerleader gate would have done it but I guess not. I want an owner that actually can make the team respectable again. Make the rivalry real again. It's just a joke now. 

It’s actually kind of sad to see the once great NFC East reduced as far as it has been with the Giants and Washing being so bad. Can’t even come up with a legit name for his football team. It’s pathetic, and basically feels like he’s being cheap. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s actually kind of sad to see the once great NFC East reduced as far as it has been with the Giants and Washing being so bad. Can’t even come up with a legit name for his football team. It’s pathetic, and basically feels like he’s being cheap. 

My dad had season tickets while I was growing up. Ever heard of the peanut scandal? Snyder was selling peanuts from an airline that had gone out of business a year earlier. Still had their logo on the bag. Rotten expired peanuts for 5 dollars a bag. Or the large draft beers that magically fit into the small cup. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

My dad had season tickets while I was growing up. Ever heard of the peanut scandal? Snyder was selling peanuts from an airline that had gone out of business a year earlier. Still had their logo on the bag. Rotten expired peanuts for 5 dollars a bag. Or the large draft beers that magically fit into the small cup. 

How someone like that (taking into consideration all of the other crap his name has been associated with in the past) can still be an owner of an NFL franchise is beyond me.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Just the worst owner in football for real. I feel bad for that fan base. They deserve better. They used to never allow another team to take over their stadium. Now it’s just common. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

How someone like that (taking into consideration all of the other crap his name has been associated with in the past) can still be an owner of an NFL franchise is beyond me.  

Money talks is still true I guess. 

• Like 1

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Just the worst owner in football for real. I feel bad for that fan base. They deserve better. They used to never allow another team to take over their stadium. Now it’s just common. 

As much as I hate Jerry and his team I can at least say he puts effort and money back into his team. Beautiful stadium. Snyder just doesn't care. He doesn't mind his stadium is Philly south or North Dallas because our money is just as green. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They used to never allow another team to take over their stadium

I was at the game. I had friends that watched in on tv who said on football teams final drive you could actually hear the crowd screaming defense on tv. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

As much as I hate Jerry and his team I can at least say he puts effort and money back into his team. Beautiful stadium. Snyder just doesn't care. He doesn't mind his stadium is Philly south or North Dallas because our money is just as green. 

Very true, and sad. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Technically, the commissioner could take the lead on something like this and present it to the other owners how Snyder is bad for their brand and that it may be good to force him to sell but that would actually take a commissioner with leadership skills. We all know Roger is just puppet for the owners with no backbone. 

• Like 2

I'm sure the ones that fell will sue but is Hurts able to as well or does him being an nfl player prevent him from suing an nfl team? I'm kind of just curious about the logistics of that. Does the players union sue on his behalf? 

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I'm sure the ones that fell will sue but is Hurts able to as well or does him being an nfl player prevent him from suing an nfl team? I'm kind of just curious about the logistics of that. Does the players union sue on his behalf? 

What grounds would he have to sue though?  He wasn’t injured.  Is he suing based on a ‘near miss’?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Well I don't think he could sue anyway because you have to be injured or otherwise affected to have grounds. And he didn't get in it. They all missed. He wasn't hurt as he stated in his letter. Luckily. 

Just now, time2rock said:

What grounds would he have to sue though?  He wasn’t injured.  Is he suing based on a ‘near miss’?

Mental anguish? That's a huge stretch. He doesn't himself have grounds. But the fans that fell and the camera guy? Absolutely. 

58 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Don't know why it's written twice. Couldn't edit it. 

It's worth repeating twice to the WFT anyway!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Technically, the commissioner could take the lead on something like this and present it to the other owners how Snyder is bad for their brand and that it may be good to force him to sell but that would actually take a commissioner with leadership skills. We all know Roger is just puppet for the owners with no backbone. 

If a playoff teams starting QB had been injured that might have started the ball rolling. A couple fans getting roughed up unfortunately isn't going to move the needle. F up I know. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nipples said:

Whether you’re a believer in him as a QB or not, there’s no way anyone can’t at least like Jalen the person. Good for him for taking it upon himself to force the issue on this. 

Yeah, it’s not like we haven’t seen it on TV and social media hundreds of times.  Thank god Jalen was there to bring it or light.