Hurts writes to football teams sorry excuse for an owner about stadium

Uscg-green

2 minutes ago, BayAreaLennie said:

Well, as part of the announcement they said it is not redwolves.

Thanks. Had missed that - I clearly don’t release press releases from 2nd grade football teams :fishing:

3 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Thanks. Had missed that - I clearly don’t release press releases from 2nd grade football teams :fishing:

Heh, no problem.  I should add that I don't expect they are competent enough to select a slam dunk winner like RedTails either.

6 hours ago, time2rock said:

What grounds would he have to sue though?  He wasn’t injured.  Is he suing based on a ‘near miss’?

Zip-ties gate

8 minutes ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

Zip-ties gate

They are using zip ties for the gates too? What a mess of an organisation... 😉

11 hours ago, downundermike said:

Yeah, it’s not like we haven’t seen it on TV and social media hundreds of times.  Thank god Jalen was there to bring it or light.

Yeesh man, did Jalen steal your girl or pee in your cheerios?

11 hours ago, downundermike said:

Yeah, it’s not like we haven’t seen it on TV and social media hundreds of times.  Thank god Jalen was there to bring it or light.

You’re insufferable. 

11 hours ago, Swoop said:

Still think they should've went with Washington Senators. At least Sens/Skins is kind of, sort of similar sounding. Kind of. 

On the topic at hand, F the team and their owner.

how about the Washington Kickbacks, the Washington Bribers, the Washington Scumbags...oh...oh....The Washington Lobbyists!!

2 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

how about the Washington Kickbacks, the Washington Bribers, the Washington Scumbags...oh...oh....The Washington Lobbyists!!

I hope they call themselves the Washington Donkeys so we can nickname them the Jackasses.

If I had fallen.....I wouldn't have moved, I would have kept my eyes shut, laid there and had them take me off on a backboard.  F'ing rookies!  Then I would have gotten the Law Firm of Dewee, Cheatum and Howe and sued Snyder and that team until I could just sit back on an Island somewhere (with Direct TV to watch the Birds)...LMAO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just the worst owner in football for real. I feel bad for that fan base. They deserve better. They used to never allow another team to take over their stadium. Now it’s just common. 

Do they though? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Swoop said:

Still think they should've went with Washington Senators. At least Sens/Skins is kind of, sort of similar sounding. Kind of. 

On the topic at hand, F the team and their owner.

The Senators is EXACTLY the name I would have gone with, with The Capitol on the helmets and using the same colors.  I would also have brought back the logo the second Senators baseball team used from 1961-'71 (substituting a quarterback or running back for the pitcher) before they moved to Arlington, TX and became The Texas Rangers:
1500852863_SecondSenatorsLogo.thumb.png.a0b5634296f84d7082189303c3ad4b9f.png

13 hours ago, Talonblood said:

When Joe Gibbs was there, and the Hogs were doing their thing, nobody was taking over that stadium. Look how far they have fallen. 

I would take our 1 super bowl over their 3 if it's means not a turning into what they became

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I would take our 1 super bowl over their 3 if it's means not a turning into what they became

Also, when I said the word "Hogs", I bet the new name is The Washington Red Hogs, to try to point to those glory days they had. Problem is, they let it all go to hell, so the name doesn't help their sorry org. The only thing that can help that org is if the owner is forced to sell. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wallyhorse said:

The Senators is EXACTLY the name I would have gone with, with The Capitol on the helmets and using the same colors.  I would also have brought back the logo the second Senators baseball team used from 1961-'71 (substituting a quarterback or running back for the pitcher) before they moved to Arlington, TX and became The Texas Rangers:
1500852863_SecondSenatorsLogo.thumb.png.a0b5634296f84d7082189303c3ad4b9f.png

It's going to be the Red Hogs. I mean they ARE revealing the name on Ground Hogs Day for a reason. Why would you pick Feb 2, Ground Hogs Day, if the name weren't going to be the Red Hogs. That's their new name. Book it.

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

They are using zip ties for the gates too? What a mess of an organisation... 😉

D19858C7-59D3-4CD8-8109-1266160F89B0.jpeg

B12605F9-CB64-4041-885E-A4B27DFAFB0A.jpeg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

Yep that seems safe. Jesus it’s like KOTR 1998 and mick foley falling through the cell with the cable ties. How is a stadium built in the 1990s in such poor condition ? Maybe this is a stupid question for American but as a non American was FedEx field built as a football only stadium or was it multi purpose one ? 

A name change won’t take away from the fact their owner is bar a long way the worst one in football. 

4 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Do they though? 

Guys like my dad who took me to my first football game with his RFK season tickets and have been following the team for half a century, absolutely. 

1 hour ago, EaglesIreland said:

Yep that seems safe. Jesus it’s like KOTR 1998 and mick foley falling through the cell with the cable ties. How is a stadium built in the 1990s in such poor condition ? Maybe this is a stupid question for American but as a non American was FedEx field built as a football only stadium or was it multi purpose one ? 

A name change won’t take away from the fact their owner is bar a long way the worst one in football. 

If I remember correctly, they built this stadium as fast as possible so Jack Kent Cooke could be around to see the finished product. Architecturally, It really isn't any different than the cookie cutter stadiums that were built in the 70's. Nothing special about this stadium at all. They would have been better off just renovating RFK stadium. I went to a couple of games at RFK in the early 90's when the Eagles played there and man, that place literally rocked. You could feel the stands move. That was a great home field advantage for Washington and they don't even sniff anything close to that now. It's at least 50% opposition fans filling the stadium. A huge part of that is obviously the destruction of that franchise by Snyder but they also built Fed Ex too big. I think it can hold like 90,000 people. Why is it falling apart? Another poster said it best. They don't take care of it when it comes to the maintenance. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 7:19 PM, Uscg-green said:

Snyder is about to get some lawsuits from some eagles fans. I bet they already got lawyers. 

that first guy that fell..could have been ugly.. broken hip...or worse...few years ago I had a patient who stepped off a curb and tripped...next thing you know he's a quadriplegic...

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean what a pathetic excuse of an organisation. 

In two decades Snyder has taken one of the most respected and feared franchises in the NFL to a pitiful joke. 

1 hour ago, Uscg-green said:

In two decades Snyder has taken one of the most respected and feared franchises in the NFL to a pitiful joke. 

And the NFL doesn't do anything about it.  And, if anything, it has basically allowed it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

Im sure sneyder will take it more seriously when he gets sued by multiple people.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:24 PM, kiwieagle said:

Something like redwolves or red tails. I’m calling for them to keep the red in their name

Since Crimson is taken, Red Tide?

It's a damn fine name, period.