Hurts writes to football teams sorry excuse for an owner about stadium

Uscg-green

31 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

WFT lied and said all the people were immediately offered medical aid. It’s time to take that franchise from that clown. 

They were told to get the F off the filed immediately. No concern for those who were injured. Force that **** to sell the team. 

30 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s actually kind of sad to see the once great NFC East reduced as far as it has been with the Giants and Washing being so bad. Can’t even come up with a legit name for his football team. It’s pathetic, and basically feels like he’s being cheap. 

They reveal the name and logo on February 2. Watch it be the Washington Commanders. I'll piss myself.

On a side note- one of the worse names I have ever heard is the Pelicans. Because that name strikes fear into he heart of....of... of....  nobody.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, time2rock said:

What grounds would he have to sue though?  He wasn’t injured.  Is he suing based on a ‘near miss’?

No idea but I'm always seeing news articles of companies getting sued for the tiniest of things

Dan Snyder is a legit D-Bag who keeps being let off the hook for all his wrongdoings.

Seriously, F that M***** F*****

I hope Hurts keeps bringing this up for as long as possible and the media keeps covering it, keep pilling on.

8 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

They reveal the name and logo on February 2. Watch it be the Washington Commanders. I'll piss myself.

I saw a rumor it’s the Washington Admirals. Fans said they accidentally flashed it on the stadium screen.

Edit: WashingtonAdmirals.com apparently redirected to the teams website too but doesn’t anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr_Philly said:

I wonder how fast the league would respond if it was a near miss to Brady, Rodgers or Maholmes.

Brady would likely curse the owner out and make it very public

Rodgers likely would too

Not sure about Mahomes but I bet his agent and the Chiefs would start WW3 lol

Hurts is actually being nice about this. Brady or Rodgers would have thrown a fit, as would most others.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just the worst owner in football for real. I feel bad for that fan base. They deserve better. They used to never allow another team to take over their stadium. Now it’s just common. 

When Joe Gibbs was there, and the Hogs were doing their thing, nobody was taking over that stadium. Look how far they have fallen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

I saw a rumor it’s the Washington Admirals. Fans said they accidentally flashed it on the stadium screen.

Dumb_ass name. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Mental anguish? That's a huge stretch. He doesn't himself have grounds. But the fans that fell and the camera guy? Absolutely. 

Humans suddenly falling from the sky towards you, and a metal railing to avoid? Yep, Mental Anguish R Us, for sure!

18 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

Edit: WashingtonAdmirals.com apparently redirected to the teams website too but doesn’t anymore.

My dad told me red wolves is out. Seems to be the popular choice among their fans. So of course that's a no. He thinks it's going to be Commanders or Admirals. The best option still available is red hogs or warthogs apparently. That would make a tiny bit of sense. BTW he's a retired sailor of 35 years and thinks admirals is a god awful choice. Not even a Navy town. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

My dad told me red wolves is out. Seems to be the popular choice among their fans. So of course that's a no. He thinks it's going to be Commanders or Admirals. The best option still available is red hogs apparently. That would make a tiny bit of sense. BTW he's a retired sailor of 35 years and thinks admirals is a god awful choice. Not even a Navy town. 

Well technically,  the Naval Academy is only like 30 minutes away from the stadium. 😆

This incident reminds me of the one at the Vet during the Army/Navy game. The Vet was a dump, but the cheap owner at the time had no desire of putting money into the team. Bad owners put players and fans at risk.

5 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Well technically,  the Naval Academy is only like 30 minutes away from the stadium. 😆

My home town lol. In that case move it to Annapolis. With the amount of fans they have left they can borrow Navys stadium and still not fill it up. And at least it's not a crap hole death trap..

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

No idea but I'm always seeing news articles of companies getting sued for the tiniest of things

And that is one HUGE problem with the country these days. 

Still think they should've went with Washington Senators. At least Sens/Skins is kind of, sort of similar sounding. Kind of. 

On the topic at hand, F the team and their owner.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This incident reminds me of the one at the Vet during the Army/Navy game. The Vet was a dump, but the cheap owner at the time had no desire of putting money into the team. Bad owners put players and fans at risk.

Didn't that actually kill a couple people?

1 hour ago, vsptroops said:

Yep.  As the naval shipyard is super close.  Like 10 minutes away.

I think the Washington Lobbyists would be fitting, personally ☺️. Put a big dollar sign on the helmets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

FB_IMG_1641340485412.thumb.jpg.a91e487ea78af3fa451981870675eaeb.jpgFB_IMG_1641340485412.jpg

I heard about this earlier, but it's a real shock that would happen there.  FedEx Field is only in its 25th season of use (opened in 1997) and I was shocked to hear about this happening there.  This could have been a far more serious problem than it was.

1 hour ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Yep.  As the naval shipyard is super close.  Like 10 minutes away.

I think the Washington Lobbyists would be fitting, personally ☺️. Put a big dollar sign on the helmets.

With the team choosing February 2 as the date almost a month ahead of time, I'm going to predict it is the Washington Groundhogs.  It kind of fits in with the "Hogs" thing, and I could see them having marketing tie-ins shortening it to the 'Hogs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BayAreaLennie said:

With the team choosing February 2 as the date almost a month ahead of time, I'm going to predict it is the Washington Groundhogs.  It kind of fits in with the "Hogs" thing, and I could see them having marketing tie-ins shortening it to the 'Hogs.

Washington Woodchucks?

37 minutes ago, BayAreaLennie said:

Something like redwolves or red tails. I’m calling for them to keep the red in their name

22 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Something like redwolves or red tails. I’m calling for them to keep the red in their name

Well, as part of the announcement they said it is not redwolves.