Week 18 Discussion

GroundAttack

10 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So, if the Colts lose today, they're eliminated entirely regardless of anything else happening?

I don't think so. They would need help to get in. I'm not 100% who they need help from though.

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So, if the Colts lose today, they're eliminated entirely regardless of anything else happening?

I’m not 100% sure, I think so. The Steelers are playing the Ravens, and the Chargers the Raiders, and all those teams can still make the playoffs.

26 minutes ago, metal said:

Golladay made a business decision.

35 catches. No tds. Wasn't he their prized signing?

4 minutes ago, metal said:

I don't think so. They would need help to get in. I'm not 100% who they need help from though.

3 minutes ago, vaff said:

I’m not 100% sure, I think so. The Steelers are playing the Ravens, and the Chargers the Raiders, and all those teams can still make the playoffs.

I played around with the ESPN playoff Machine and the tiny bit that I fiddled around with it, I couldn't get the Colts in if they lose to the Jags. Win, and they're in, regardless of what the Raiders and Steelers do. Seeding would change if the Raiders win, though. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I played around with the ESPN playoff Machine and the tiny bit that I fiddled around with it, I couldn't get the Colts in if they lose to the Jags. Win, and they're in, regardless of what the Raiders and Steelers do. Seeding would change if the Raiders win, though. 

If the Dolphins, Raiders, and Ravens all win they would be in, I think.

The colts fans are probably on spirits at this stage of the afternoon. What a choke.

6 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

North of 70 million dollars. 

3 minutes ago, jmac+djaxallday said:

If the Dolphins, Raiders, and Ravens all win they would be in, I think.

Yep, the Dolphins winning is what would put them in. If they don't win, then the Colts don't get in. 

I just saw that the Colts were getting smoked by the Jags. I'm dying. Wentz 5/12 1 INT

11 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Yeah he was their big name free agent signing this past offseason and he's out there dogging it :roll:

16 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I found this on the Colts subreddit

hhbn78e0una81.jpg

If you lose to a 2-14 team, with the playoffs on the line and your starters playing, you really don't deserve to get into the playoffs. lol

Oh well, looks like the Vikings are going to win. That's better for us with the Dolphins pick but makes the Bears pick higher (which is owned by the Gints).

So my Niners friend earlier today...

He asks me what I give the Eagles in the play offs. When I say that we will be underdogs but that I give us a fighting chance he mocks me. 

So I ask him the same question. He says he thinks Niners have a chance to win the Bowl. That if they avoid the Cards (who he says are there weakness) that they have a great chance and that they have the answers for the Packers and Bucs.

I mean you've got to give him it... He's got faith and he's got the blinkers on. 

The Niners are no better than us. They beat us earlier this year when we were terrible but it was a close game. I think right now we'd beat them but it would be close and a tough game. I certainly don't fear the freaking Niners. 

Anyway got me thinking... He's always down on the Eagles. Saying what a bad team we are and that we are a bad franchise and rather irrelevant. And yet I'm pretty sure over the last 20 years we have had more success. For a start we have a SB ring, they don't since the 90s(?). I'm pretty sure we have more play off appearances too. I know they have the 5 rings in their history but nothing for 30 years or so. Man I hate the Niners. Those fans are so up themselves. They think they sit amongst the legit still but actually they have had a number of top 5 picks the last few years. 

Andy Dalton turns it over once again. If the Bears had any hope of making a comeback it's dead now.

Steelers just got a TD and took the lead. Steelers and Jags wins means the Colts are eliminated

Are Fromms eyes open when he throws the ball?  Is Golladay just jogging around the field? This is pathetic.

21 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If you lose to a 2-14 team, with the playoffs on the line and your starters playing, you really don't deserve to get into the playoffs. lol

Don’t the Colts lead the league in pro bowlers? 😆

The Texans have come back to make it a 3 point game. I turned it off at the half when it was 21-0 but now it's 28-25.

13 minutes ago, metal said:

Joe Judge is trying to drag this awful game out for some unknown reason.

Because, they ain’t a team that’s having fistfights on the sidelines and they ain’t some clown show organization or something else. Ok?

2 minutes ago, vaff said:

Don’t the Colts lead the league in pro bowlers? 😆

Maybe that's the problem. They should focus on Football and not Bowling... 

Archived