Week 18 Discussion

GroundAttack

THIS IS WHY YOU F'ING GO FOR THAT FIRST DOWN IDIOT RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge third down for niners

Whelp rams suck that’s what happens when u don’t get the first 

cowboys should beat rams if they face them 

I HOPE THOSE F'ING IDIOTS LEARN THEIR LESSON FOR PLAYING NOT TO LOSE INSTEAD OF PLAYING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR FIRST DOWN TO END GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-U RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT THROW WAS F'ING UNNECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM AT HIS F'ING ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

I HOPE THOSE F'ING LEARN THEIR LESSON FOR PLAYING NOT TO LOSE INSTEAD OF PLAYING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ F-U RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤔

This is a very odd point to make with the way that game ended. They threw it deep, when all they needed was a FG to tie. How is that "playing not to lose”?

5 minutes ago, vaff said:

🤔

This is a very odd point to make with the way that game ended. They threw it deep, when all they needed was a FG to tie. How is that "playing not to lose”?

There was a 3rd & 7 with about 1:30 left in game when a first down would have won it for Rams. Instead, Rams decided to run ball to make 49ers use their final timeout. Rams played not to lose there.

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Damn the freaking Niners.

In retrospect, I think they were the best matchup to get Dallas out early. I don’t trust the Rams, or Cards in spite of what happened last week, and we sure as hell had no shot. 

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

In retrospect, I think they were the best matchup to get Dallas out early. I don’t trust the Rams, or Cards in spite of what happened last week, and we sure as hell had no shot. 

I mean... You are probably right yes. It pains me to say it but I've got to root for the Niners against Dallas. I don't like it but I hate Dallas more. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean... You are probably right yes. It pains me to say it but I've got to root for the Niners against Dallas. I don't like it but I hate Dallas more. 

Doesn’t bother me. I have no emotional state towards the Niners in general. This week, I’m a super die hard fan however. 

50 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Doesn’t bother me. I have no emotional state towards the Niners in general. This week, I’m a super die hard fan however. 

That's fair. I know there's no real connection between us and them. Funnily enough I used to watch a lot of Niners games. My friend and his family are all massive Niner fans so I would get together with them and watch games. But over the years his negative attitude to the Eagles and always putting us down wore on me. So now I just want them to suck.

I also think for an organisation who haven't won the SB in what 30 years? They have a very high opinion of themselves. Especially given they've had a number of woeful years recently. 

Archived