Random shows thread

The_Omega

re-watching all in the family. 

zero chance this show could come out now. 

On 12/28/2023 at 11:17 AM, mr_hunt said:

i'm contemplating a re-watch of Lost & watched most of the pilot ep this morning...but then i realized there are 121 episodes in total.  i love me some hurley kate but i can't do that!  :nonono:   

i'm 6 episodes in...only 115 to go!  :lol: i remember way too many details of this show considering it originally aired 20 years ago. it's kind of ruining the re-watch experience. maybe i should wait until my memory gets a little worse & try again. 

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 1:10 PM, Outlaw said:

Huge Stephen King fan, and loved the Mr. Mercedes trilogy. Finally getting around to watching the show. Some creative liberties taken, but so far I am enjoying it. Brendan Gleeson is great, as he is in everything.

Loved the book series, and got frustrated with the changes the show made. I might revisit it some day/ 

3 hours ago, Gannan said:

Loved the book series, and got frustrated with the changes the show made. I might revisit it some day/ 

Yeah, agreed. I pushed through it though and just tried to enjoy it as an alternative story. I love Gleeson though, and the casting for Brady and Holly was well done. Is it a great must see show? Definitely not. But it was entertaining for what it was. 

On 1/9/2024 at 4:06 PM, mr_hunt said:

i'm 6 episodes in...only 115 to go!  :lol: i remember way too many details of this show considering it originally aired 20 years ago. it's kind of ruining the re-watch experience. maybe i should wait until my memory gets a little worse & try again. 

okay...episode 7...the backstory of charlie & the most unrealistic moment of the entire show.  before driveshaft made it big, charlie almost quit the band because he was getting too much poosay. :roll:  yes...TOO MUCH poosay!  i should've stopped watching right then & there! :lol:  

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

okay...episode 7...the backstory of charlie & the most unrealistic moment of the entire show.  before driveshaft made it big, charlie almost quit the band because he was getting too much poosay. :roll:  yes...TOO MUCH poosay!  i should've stopped watching right then & there! :lol:  

Spoken like a man who doesn't know the struggles of getting too much poosay :nonono:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Spoken like a man who doesn't know the struggles of getting too much poosay :nonono:

yea. don't think you and i are thinking of the same ''struggles'', mate.

_q3xuo5p6e5.jpg

• Haha 2

On 1/9/2024 at 3:06 PM, mr_hunt said:

Wait until you’re retired and realize you have 16 feckin’ hours a day to somehow fill 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 4:23 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

re-watching all in the family. 

zero chance this show could come out now. 

amazing how watching this show reminds me of cvon in so many ways.