Best Game I ever played

PoconoDon

41 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Dude I almost died playing Everquest in the late 90s...Long story, but failed INTO a second degree, lost my two favorite girlfriends, lost 20lbs from not leaving my basement and I'm never allowed in an Applebee's again. 

It was the end of my PC gaming life.

Yeah, they can be quite addicting.

Someone already mentioned, but San Andreas was the crap. Gang territories, skill trees, story, expansive map... 

Injustice 2

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Injustice 2

I play the mobile app. Very addicting 

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I play the mobile app. Very addicting 

The console game is WAY better. MK with DC characters. Wish someone would make a Marvel version. 

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The console game is WAY better. MK with DC characters. Wish someone would make a Marvel version. 

Lol on console I'm a button masher

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol on console I'm a button masher

Ah one of those. :lol: This is my go to "wife fell asleep on the couch while watching a show and have an hour to kill” game. I’m currently 6032-1071 in online matches. There’s dudes on here with 50,000 matches played. It’s insane. 

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Ah one of those. :lol: This is my go to "wife fell asleep on the couch while watching a show and have an hour to kill” game. I’m currently 6032-1071 in online matches. There’s dudes on here with 50,000 matches played. It’s insane. 

Nice. It's fun watching these guys get these crazy high combos

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Nice. It's fun watching these guys get these crazy high combos

I’ve done 22 with Captain Cold and 23 with Flash. Been hit with 25 once though. It’s impressive. 

I'm really enjoying BF V right now. But only with friends or when others actually bother to put their headsets on and talk. Otherwise it's largely pointless. 

I remember a RPG for PlayStation, the original, that was awesome but even as a kid couldn't remember the name. My friend had that and FF7. To me it was like a kid game and a big kid game. I wish I could remember it. Biggest thing I remember is at one point no matter what you did you lost the fight to the cops or whatever and they burnt down your house I think, then you were arrested. 

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I remember a RPG for PlayStation, the original, that was awesome but even as a kid couldn't remember the name. My friend had that and FF7. To me it was like a kid game and a big kid game. I wish I could remember it. Biggest thing I remember is at one point no matter what you did you lost the fight to the cops or whatever and they burnt down your house I think, then you were arrested. 

Were you role playing as a black d00de?!

13 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Were you role playing as a black d00de?!

Don’t think so. I want to say it was breath of fire 3 but can’t remember exactly. 

• 1 month later...

Bought an HP desktop in 2012 for $350.

Replaced it in April with a Dell laptop.

Wiped the HD, put on a fresh & free install of Windows 10.

Sold it for $100 to a guy whose only device is a MAC but he wants to play Diablo 2

I have never played a ciomputer video game other than stuff like Mario and Tetris, but this guy said "literally the best video game ever made"

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 6:58 AM, opengeo said:

Doom

Doom 2

Star Wars KOTOR

Star Wars Jedi Knight Outcast 2

Half Life

Half Life 2

Deus Ex

System Shock 1

System Shock 2

Anachronox

Uncharted 4

Bioshock 1

Far Cry 4

Skyrim

Horizon Zero Dawn

GTA San Andreas

No Man's Sky

Good list. KOTOR would be on mine. I was looking to play something last night and picked back up with BioShock. Before I knew it, 4 hours had gone by. Been a while since a game has sucked me in like that. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Green Dog said:

Witcher 3.

Have it. Just waiting for the right moment to start it. I understand it will be an insane time suck. 

On 7/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, opengeo said:

Have it. Just waiting for the right moment to start it. I understand it will be an insane time suck. 

Dude, you're in the middle of a pandemic.  It's the perfect time.

I've played a ton of games over the past 3 decades.  Thousands of hours into games like Skyrim, RE, KOTOR, Bioshock's, AC's, FPS's, RTS's .... Wild Hunt is by far the very best of the best.

20 hours ago, Green Dog said:

Dude, you're in the middle of a pandemic.  It's the perfect time.

I've played a ton of games over the past 3 decades.  Thousands of hours into games like Skyrim, RE, KOTOR, Bioshock's, AC's, FPS's, RTS's .... Wild Hunt is by far the very best of the best.

Disagree wholeheartedly. While W3 seemed ok, I just couldnt get into it. Played maybe 15 hours and idk just no desire to continue really. It's not a terrible game, just isnt all that captivating. To me, Skyrim was a billion times better as well as the AC's

10 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Disagree wholeheartedly. While W3 seemed ok, I just couldnt get into it. Played maybe 15 hours and idk just no desire to continue really. It's not a terrible game, just isnt all that captivating. To me, Skyrim was a billion times better as well as the AC's

I couldn't get into Witcher 3 either. Then when I realized I missed part of a mission  a d couldn't continue the story after spending hours and hours trying to figure it the hell out I was over it and stopped playing

On 5/15/2020 at 1:58 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm really enjoying BF V right now. But only with friends or when others actually bother to put their headsets on and talk. Otherwise it's largely pointless. 

I really liked how thy recreated huge historical battle from WW1 on BF1, didnt see that in BFV. Was majorly disappointed 

50 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I really liked how thy recreated huge historical battle from WW1 on BF1, didnt see that in BFV. Was majorly disappointed 

I think that's fair enough. I did really enjoy BF 1 to be fair. 

16 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think that's fair enough. I did really enjoy BF 1 to be fair. 

That's practically the only mode I play in BF1. I was chomping at the bit to play a similar mode  in 5 with battles like the Normandy Invasion, Battle of the Bulge, Dunkirk, the African Campaign, etc.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 1:42 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

one of my favorites is an old one, road rash.

spacer.png

They have a newer version of that called Road Redemption.... I bought it because I loved road rash but, it's not the same. 

• Like 1