I see the trolls got my thread removed again

JP HOF

They only remove the absolute best topics.  I'm sure that's what you created.  LOL!  You are in elite company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If it was about Howie or Cox then it was likely deleted because there's already a thread on those 2

only guess would be because there is probably an existing thread on what you posted. but I didn't see what you posted so I could be wrong

1 hour ago, JP HOF said:

This site is horrific - anti-fan, the admins should be embarrassed.

It’s not the site or the admins. You suck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

" My shorts are in bunch. Scuse me while I figure out how to grow up and deal with my childish perspective of self importance at the same time."

"Everything I post is worthy of serious discussion, is a completely unique perspective and deserving of a stand-alone topic. Thank you for recognizing my greatness".

F'in Putz....I award you 4  :peng:s .

Look it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Doc S. said:

" My shorts are in bunch. Scuse me while I figure out how to grow up and deal with my childish perspective of self importance at the same time."

"Everything I post is worthy of serious discussion, is a completely unique perspective and deserving of a stand-alone topic. Thank you for recognizing my greatness".

F'in Putz....I award you 4  :peng:s .

Look it up.

Ill raise you one :rod:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JP HOF said:

What thread did you start that got deleted?  I have a feeling this one will soon follow (or get moved to R-n-R).  

I have two questions

Why are you the way that you are, and could you please stop it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There's a proper way to ask a question as to why something happened and this isn't it.  Don't assume it was trolls (and the ones considered trolls by the majority of the board wouldn't have your post removed as they're too busy trolling with their own demented agendas) and as others have stated above that depending what you posted it could have simply been merged with another thread so this site isn't clutter with multiple threads about the same/similar topics.  Just the Mods keeping the site clean and fluid.

2 hours ago, JP HOF said:

No trolls. I merged your duplicate topic about free agency to the one already created. 

You create duplicate topics a lot. So, you know, stop doing that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

It’s not the site or the admins. You suck. 

RdKjAkFTNZkWUGyRXF.gif

• Haha 1

Would have been awesome if the admins deleted this one too. But then we would miss all the comments 

• Like 1

This site like the previous forum is run like NFL fandom is not by any means supposed to be a joyful thing.  I personally believe that atmosphere is caused by the bellowing of the omnipresent troll element.  but having run a number of online communities myself, some far larger than this, it's like admin here is deeply adverse to having a hopping, thriving place.  Moreso what they're trying to reduce it to is a tiny vetted circle of unimaginative guys who love to stand in lines.   

I provided some totally original ideas about Howie in the thread I started.  Stuff I was not seeing anywhere else.  Even if it got for hardcore rules reasons thrown in the giant catchall Howie thread, that's something nobody with an active brain in their head is going to endure reading over 100 other pages to even see.  It's a retarded idea to limit any name or topic to one thread on a board.  I would not be surprised if some day I look in here and see there are no threads whatsoever, just one thread with every post on it titled Birds.

8 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Would have been awesome if the admins deleted this one too. But then we would miss all the comments 

There you have it, that's the big picture, the presiding view, expressed by one of those geniuses I mentioned.  Please delete all threads by any Birds fan that colors outside the lines.  We don't need or want Birds fans like that.  Most Birds fans are worthless, run their asses out of here.  We like the way we do things.  Stop making new threads.  We don't need anything fresh, we like the dozen people we got already.  Get out, ****.

17 minutes ago, JP HOF said:

This site like the previous forum is run like NFL fandom is not by any means supposed to be a joyful thing.  I personally believe that atmosphere is caused by the bellowing of the omnipresent troll element.  but having run a number of online communities myself, some far larger than this, it's like admin here is deeply adverse to having a hopping, thriving place.  Moreso what they're trying to reduce it to is a tiny vetted circle of unimaginative guys who love to stand in lines.   

I provided some totally original ideas about Howie in the thread I started.  Stuff I was not seeing anywhere else.  Even if it got for hardcore rules reasons thrown in the giant catchall Howie thread, that's something nobody with an active brain in their head is going to endure reading over 100 other pages to even see.  It's a retarded idea to limit any name or topic to one thread on a board.  I would not be surprised if some day I look in here and see there are no threads whatsoever, just one thread with every post on it titled Birds.

Your topic had absolutely nothing original, and we already had a topic for Howie's approach to free agency. Get over yourself. We have plenty of people here, we are a lot more lenient since creating the new board, plenty of new topics all the time.

You're not a special snowflake. If you don't like it, leave. Go post on reddit or Facebook.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Great ... now I have to read 100+ pages of "Fire Howie"  just to see what he posted. Thanks a lot, Mods!

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, JP HOF said:

@olsilverhair tell your boyfriend to shut up and get back in his cage, damn it… 

4 hours ago, JP HOF said:

I agree 100%, I posted in I Want the Eagles to Get and it had to be an Admin who went in and changed it.....oh the games that people play.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

Your topic had absolutely nothing original, and we already had a topic for Howie's approach to free agency. Get over yourself. We have plenty of people here, we are a lot more lenient since creating the new board, plenty of new topics all the time.

You're not a special snowflake. If you don't like it, leave. Go post on reddit or Facebook.

Please leave the post up so I can enjoy everyone making fun of him. I’m selfish. Thanks. Love you 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

We have plenty of people here, we are a lot more lenient since creating the new board.

well you kind of prove my point there.  First off you admit the failing of the previous board.  but think about it, why are you even approaching a fan board with the attitude that the word leniency is even a factor?  Why would you have to strive for that tight structure thing at all?   I never saw an MLB team shut down the bleachers because they wanted less fans.  They never threw any kids out of high school pep rallies.  That's bizarro for a mod at a fansite to have a disposition about cracking down on what is allowed.  

Furthermore, the "we have plenty of people" is transparent.  You think you got plenty of people.  like no more needed, no new fans please.  A growing, dynamic fanbase is what you really should be aspiring to achieve here.

I will say that you allowing this thread thus far is the most lenient thing I've ever seen on this or the other forum by far.  Maybe you should consolidate it with 50 other complaint threads you've gotten over the years to keep with the spirit of tidiness your squad demands.