I see the trolls got my thread removed again

JP HOF

41 minutes ago, JP HOF said:

thread trashed, they couldn't take it no mo.

See you in two months and we can go through this exercise again

1 hour ago, JP HOF said:

Or.. and this is the mindblower.  Take all the positive threads started with original ideas that didn't get trolled and make that into one thread, only thing is, there are none.

Dude, you really are dense.  Your Howie bargain shopping thread was an almost exact duplicate of another thread started two days earlier.

2 hours ago, JP HOF said:

Go unbecome yourself

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2022 at 6:16 PM, JP HOF said:

You may need to make most of you moderators to get this kind of energy moderating to happen, but at least it would achieve the desired objective of making this the shittiest fan board anyone's ever imagined.  but wait, I have the ultimate idea.  When somebody applies to join the board give them a long questionaire and just don't let anyone in who actually roots for the Birds or has a brain in their head.  What, you already did that?  well sorry I slipped in to mess with your continuity.

Do you know what happens to message boards when they get ****?  

I don't know the answer because I stop going there.

If you don't like the way this board is run, go somewhere else, anywhere else.  Start your own board!  Prove this place wrong.  Seriously, show everyone how to run something like this and if it's as awesome as you're building it up to be, we'll all be there in no time.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 5:16 PM, JP HOF said:

well that's easily solved.  Rig it up so every thread that mentions Hurts or mentions Howie or mentions Wentz get classified into their own threads.  So what then if a thread mentions both Hurts and Howie?  Easy, copy the thread and drop it in both places.

I got another suggestion, take all the lame memes and put them in a thread called Lame Memes.

Here's another cool idea, start a special thread that takes everytime downundermike has made a post criticizing my threads (including on the last board) and have the alltime most humongous thread.  You could also have one that combined that thread with every thread ever created about Wentz and call that the downundermike/Wentz catchall thread.  Since we all know the more moderating, the better board that makes all the semi-retarded people here (who pass the muster) happy.  I'm thoroughly convinced that the posters left here are all MAGAs since MAGAs are the only alertness-adled folks out there who would be defending this doofy board format.  They're all ok with Trump calling Putin a genius, they'd surely defend this anti-fan board too.

Or.. and this is the mindblower.  Take all the positive threads started with original ideas that didn't get trolled and make that into one thread, only thing is, there are none.

You may need to make most of you moderators to get this kind of energy moderating to happen, but at least it would achieve the desired objective of making this the shittiest fan board anyone's ever imagined.  but wait, I have the ultimate idea.  When somebody applies to join the board give them a long questionaire and just don't let anyone in who actually roots for the Birds or has a brain in their head.  What, you already did that?  well sorry I slipped in to mess with your continuity.

haha I just read what I wrote and realized not one of you will figure out that it was facetious!

:roll:  

You're a whining crybaby.  Look at your topic history, most of your topics were left in TATE not moved or merged.  Some even went on for pages.  They even left your stupid stone/paper/scissors thread.  :lol:

JP3.PNG

JP2.PNG

JP1.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, NOTW said:

:roll:  

You're a whining crybaby.  Look at your topic history, most of your topics were left in TATE not moved or merged.  Some even went on for pages.  They even left your stupid stone/paper/scissors thread.  :lol:

JP3.PNG

JP2.PNG

JP1.PNG

Mike and I are MAGAS!! 🤣😂😂😂 I didn't even see that part till now lmao

On 3/18/2022 at 11:08 AM, downundermike said:

Your thread was not removed, it was merged with the exact same topic that was started two days earlier.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/5623-day-2-tells-us-howie-is-shopping-for-bargains/#comments

Had nothing to do with anyone, and I actually gave you credit for having some substance to your topic, but the mods are always going to merge a duplicate topic.

Maybe if you had your finger on the pulse of this place, read the board, and didn't show up every two months thinking you have something groundbreaking that has already been discussed at length, you would get along with this place.

Or maybe he should go F himself. 

On 3/17/2022 at 11:55 PM, EagleVA said:

I agree 100%, I posted in I Want the Eagles to Get and it had to be an Admin who went in and changed it.....oh the games that people play.

oh go jump off the earth already you dolt. 

• Haha 2

On 3/19/2022 at 7:01 PM, JP HOF said:

damn, it's must suck being you. so many complaints about nothing. so easily stressed out over nothing. crying on the internet over nothing. there is such a void in your life and you choose to this place to fill it, only to have those smarter than yourself mock you for your insecurities and inability to handle the simplest bump in the road.

your therapist must own a yacht by now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 9:15 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

damn, it's must suck being you. so many complaints about nothing. so easily stressed out over nothing. crying on the internet over nothing. there is such a void in your life and you choose to this place to fill it, only to have those smarter than yourself mock you for your insecurities and inability to handle the simplest bump in the road.

your therapist must own a yacht by now. 

I just feel bad for his therapist if he makes them read his threads. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 11:02 PM, JP HOF said:

...but having run a number of online communities myself...

your Belieber site doesn't cut it, mate.

If you go to Reddit you’ll be banned almost instantly!   That forum and that who social media platform is run by censor NSDAPs.  Appreciate what ya have here man.   I got banned from posting there during a game thread and called a troll because I criticized Raegor every time he screwed up.  The mod said "we didn’t need that kind of negativity here” then when I tried contacting him he blocked me and put a 1 week ban on,  I went around that and the Dbags put a 30 day ban on me… I gave them the ole family friendly double barrel and left Reddit for good.  Love it here better

1 hour ago, BornGreen said:

If you go to Reddit you’ll be banned almost instantly!   That forum and that who social media platform is run by censor NSDAPs.  Appreciate what ya have here man.   I got banned from posting there during a game thread and called a troll because I criticized Raegor every time he screwed up.  The mod said "we didn’t need that kind of negativity here” then when I tried contacting him he blocked me and put a 1 week ban on,  I went around that and the Dbags put a 30 day ban on me… I gave them the ole family friendly double barrel and left Reddit for good.  Love it here better

No crap? like that would be the last place I'd think they would be like that, The Giants Boards are like watching paint dry. haha

34 minutes ago, GA4M said:

No crap? like that would be the last place I'd think they would be like that, The Giants Boards are like watching paint dry. haha

Im serious  It was like they got offended at everything.  Maybe My LetsGoBrandon name tag pissed them off

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Im serious  It was like they got offended at everything.  Maybe My LetsGoBrandon name tag pissed them off

It's like that a lot of places, I take a beating in here sometimes but never take serious. I pick at folks so I expect it really........... years ago I got like 3 points but deserved them, but never have I seen Mods be heavy handed. 

39 minutes ago, GA4M said:

It's like that a lot of places, I take a beating in here sometimes but never take serious. I pick at folks so I expect it really........... years ago I got like 3 points but deserved them, but never have I seen Mods be heavy handed. 

Im gonna get back on try again with a third email soon.  Since the ban Ive gotten a VPN that hides my IP so lets see how far I get!

9 hours ago, BornGreen said:

Im gonna get back on try again with a third email soon.  Since the ban Ive gotten a VPN that hides my IP so lets see how far I get!

You want um bad dude:lol:Not that I've done that-_-

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I forgot about this thread.  Man.  What a treasure.  Has this JP dork been banned?  I hope not.  

Has not been back since this debacle

On 4/28/2022 at 6:45 PM, BornGreen said:

Sounds great!  How bout you take that VPN and IP and hang yourself with it fungus face?!!  Jk if you’re offended. 

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

Sounds great!  How bout you take that VPN and IP and hang yourself with it fungus face?!!  Jk if you’re offended. 

Look who visited yesterday

08E9F23B-9776-4D08-BDEF-8244B6946D71.jpeg