Watson Chooses The.....................Browns.

SPIDER-MAN

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-deshaun-watson-traded-to-cleveland-browns-194855151.html

Deshaun Watson has decided to play for the Cleveland Browns and will waive his no-trade clause to get a deal done, a league source confirmed to Yahoo Sports.

The compensation will include three first-round draft picks and two additional picks.

When have the Browns ever made such a huge splash like this?

Eagles made an offer but Watson refused to even talk to Howie.  The fact he was basically down to Atl or Cleveland without even talking to Philly is a head scratcher.

34 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Didn't see that coming..I wonder where mayfield ends up.

New Orleans?

49 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Didn't see that coming..I wonder where mayfield ends up.

Can't wait to see his commercials at the new stadium lmao......him getting lost, tripping over things in the dark.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

I wonder where mayfield ends up.

Well, after the way he treated Hue Jackson after Jackson was fired and got a new job with another team, he should just retire if he's cut or traded. After all, going to another team after your current team dumps you, makes you a traitor or something close to it.  

26 minutes ago, Dutchman063 said:

And get $230million guaranteed...  

I thought he signed a deal for $39M/year. What happened to that?

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Eagles made an offer but Watson refused to even talk to Howie.  The fact he was basically down to Atl or Cleveland without even talking to Philly is a head scratcher.

No it's not.

17 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Can't wait to see his commercials at the new stadium lmao......him getting lost, tripping over things in the dark.....

I was just going to post that I will miss the commercials he does at the Browns stadium. 

16 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Thank God the Eagles did not give up what the Browns did to sign him.

Amen... for a player that could be suspended for half (or more) of the 2022 season.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 11:08 AM, LacesOut said:

I was just going to post that I will miss the commercials he does at the Browns stadium. 

They need to make a commercial where Baker is moving his stuff out just as Watson is moving his in id lol

• Like 1

Browns fans are losing their minds (negatively) over Watson going to Browns.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 5:28 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

Browns fans are losing their minds (negatively) over Watson going to Browns.

Yeah, my buddy was really not a fan of the move but is begrudgingly accepting it.

The end of an article at nfl.com:

The QB said he intends to fight each allegation to prove his innocence and does not plan on settling the suits.

"That's the main focus that I want to do," Watson said, "is continue to show people who I really am and get my story out eventually."

https://www.nfl.com/news/deshaun-watson-introduced-as-browns-quarterback-maintains-innocence-amid-allegat

If he really plans to not settle those suits, could be bumpy times ahead in Cleveland.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:56 PM, eglz1 said:

The end of an article at nfl.com:

https://www.nfl.com/news/deshaun-watson-introduced-as-browns-quarterback-maintains-innocence-amid-allegat

If he really plans to not settle those suits, could be bumpy times ahead in Cleveland.

He'll settle them, every journalist that's done any digging says he was notorious among Houston massage therapists, there's no way he or any potential sponsors want the lurid details of  this stuff paraded through a courtroom.

4 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

He'll settle them, every journalist that's done any digging says he was notorious among Houston massage therapists, there's no way he or any potential sponsors want the lurid details of  this stuff paraded through a courtroom.

I would like to have seen ads from the businesses for which these massage therapists work, or ads published by themselves. There are legitimate massage therapists then there are "massage therapists":rolleyes:.

11 hours ago, eglz1 said:

I would like to have seen ads from the businesses for which these massage therapists work, or ads published by themselves. There are legitimate massage therapists then there are "massage therapists":rolleyes:.

Yeah I think it was an SI article that said his reputation was the reason that Watson was booking massage therapists that worked from home rather than working with people that had offices. 

5 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Yeah I think it was an SI article that said his reputation was the reason that Watson was booking massage therapists that worked from home rather than working with people that had offices. 

If he were using masseuses working from a store front - think "Orchids of Asia" or "renting space" in a budget motel, he probably wouldn't have the problems he has today.