Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official WWE/AEW Thread

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

This has been a pretty rough WrestleMania. Shorter matches ranging from 5-10 minutes, loads of commercials, and no backstage segments. It really just dragged along. IC title ladder match was probably my favorite match.

It's been horrible

  • Author

That Reigns/Punk matched mopped the floor of everything else. Damn good main event and it was nice to finally have a straight main event without all of the cinematic run-ins we’ve had over the years.

Soooo many commercials. It had a few good moments. Rollins vs. Gunther was good. Paige coming back was good. Finn Balor back as the Demon was awesome. Danhaussen was great. I'm less than thrilled about RR winning the title they had to create because he never defended the one he had.

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

That Ospreay/Omega match at All In was pretty incredible. I think those two are the best in-ring performers on the planet right now and there is a case to be made that Kenny is one of the best of all time.

The introductions were amazing too. Ospreay going with the ghosts of his wrestling past when he was walking to the ring and the promo video narrated by his mom and then Omega going with the passing of the torch theme. Just some really cool stuff.

On 9/4/2026 at 5:47 PM, BDawk_ASamuel said:

That Ospreay/Omega match at All In was pretty incredible. I think those two are the best in-ring performers on the planet right now and there is a case to be made that Kenny is one of the best of all time.

The introductions were amazing too. Ospreay going with the ghosts of his wrestling past when he was walking to the ring and the promo video narrated by his mom and then Omega going with the passing of the torch theme. Just some really cool stuff.

Omega is the best

  • 3 weeks later...

  • Author
On 9/27/2026 at 7:50 PM, iladelphxx said:

Awful story. He wrestled the night before at All Out in Chicago too.

On 9/27/2026 at 9:50 PM, iladelphxx said:

Sad. I was at all out Saturday. Crazy how things happen

Apparently they found him slumped over in a rental car in a Cava parking lot at like 4pm near Ohare airport.

I'm guessing either sudden. cardiac arrest or drug overdose.

I think I also read somewhere he had blood clot issues in the past as well.

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Apparently they found him slumped over in a rental car in a Cava parking lot at like 4pm near Ohare airport.

I'm guessing either sudden. cardiac arrest or drug overdose.

I think I also read somewhere he had blood clot issues in the past as well.

Wow.... sad

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.