Tyson

DaEagles4Life

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think that's a rule in all boxing fights now to be fair. 

Well this one especially, they would of called the fight even if someone got a cut. 

Tyson looked quick as F. Did pretty well for a man his age. Never looked tired either. Seems like he took it easy on Roy.

18 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Tyson looked quick as F. Did pretty well for a man his age. Never looked tired either. Seems like he took it easy on Roy.

I'm surprised he kept it together I thought for sure if Tyson had the opportunity he would destroy Jones. They were just sparing. And with the rules that is all they were allowed to do

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm surprised he kept it together I thought for sure if Tyson had the opportunity he would destroy Jones. They were just sparing. And with the rules that is all they were allowed to do

Yep, Tyson would've destroyed him in a real match. He was quicker, obviously stronger, and in way better shape.

14 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Why are people complaining that they called it a draw? They said there was gonna be no winner!!

Then why even call it a draw? Lol

Also the scorecards were crazy. Jones spent most of the time holding onto Tyson

7 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Then why even call it a draw? Lol

Also the scorecards were crazy. Jones spent most of the time holding onto Tyson

They called it a draw because there is no winner what do you want them to call it? Lol either way it was a freaking joke and I feel sorry for anyone that paid 50 bucks for that crap. I'm glad I looked into it before I paid for it because I wanted too

13 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yep, Tyson would've destroyed him in a real match. He was quicker, obviously stronger, and in way better shape.

I watched the first round and you can see Jones already struggling! 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

They called it a draw because there is no winner what do you want them to call it? Lol either way it was a freaking joke and I feel sorry for anyone that paid 50 bucks for that crap. I'm glad I looked into it before I paid for it because I wanted too

If they are going to call anything they shouldn't lie and say it was a draw. Tyson "won"

I don't think people are actually mad about it. They are just making fun of the stupid call. The scorecards and call of a draw were ridiculous 

21 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

If they are going to call anything they shouldn't lie and say it was a draw. Tyson "won"

I don't think people are actually mad about it. They are just making fun of the stupid call. The scorecards and call of a draw were ridiculous 

There were no winners they said there wouldn't be before it started. So they aren't going to name a winner anyways. They weren't out to make either fighter look like an ass. Naming tyson the winner after they said there were was not going to be one would be bad sportsmanship for what the event was supposed to be. Everyone knows tyson won would them actually saying it make you feel better? 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

You're really making it more of a big deal than me

I bow out. Enjoy

I bow out too lol. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, What The F said:

Any real fights in Tysons future? 

He says he’s done fighting for money, will only do it for charity.