Eagles Trade for Titans WR AJ Brown pick: 18 & 101, $100m extension

pgcd3

AJ Brown, Dallas Goedert, and Devonta Smith on field at the same time.  Holy COW!!!!

Mahalo nui Howie and Jeff for making this possible!!! Un-freaking-believable!

1 minute ago, pallidrone said:

Considering how bad they have been with drafting WRs this is awesome!

A lot of people on the boat were hoping they would get a veteran for this reason. Not sure why some are so pissy about it

What a move! I will state this does pretty much make it clear that Jalen Hurts is the Eagles guy.

LOL saw a post that said AJ Brown just became a worthless FF player.  maybe kinda true?  lol

6 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I guess they (the Titans) didn't want Reagor ...

Howie "We will give you pick 18, a 3rd and Reagor"?. Titans "Deal, but you keep Reagor".

13 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Wow, good move. 

Here we go with the good move BS, personally, I think it was a horrible move.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

What a move! I will state this does pretty much make it clear that Jalen Hurts is the Eagles guy.

Still trying to convince yourself? Sounds like you had some doubt with that comment. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don't necessarily agree. But we certainly would not have made it hard on him.

The question is, did Sririanni make Hurts go by the script as he learned, or can he not really read defenses?

its basically carson wentz for aj brown.

initially when they announced it, i thought for a second it was antonio brown and i was like >?(#)U*@#?

2 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Here we go with the good move BS, personally, I think it was a horrible move.

Here we go with the horrible move BS, personally, I think it was a good move. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

A lot of people on the boat were hoping they would get a veteran for this reason. Not sure why some are so pissy about it

I felt we have a WR1 in Smith and a WR2 in Watkins. I have no idea who our CB2 will be or who will eventually replace Slay as CB1. I guess we'll be watching the TC battle between McPherson, McCain, Gowan, and Vincent closely. 

There's no doubt our WR position is a strength now. But we need some long term answers at DB and LB still. 

Just now, brkmsn said:

I felt we have a WR1 in Smith and a WR2 in Watkins. I have no idea who our CB2 will be or who will eventually replace Slay as CB1. I guess we'll be watching the TC battle between McPherson, McCain, Gowan, and Vincent closely. 

There's no doubt our WR position is a strength now. But we need some long term answers at DB and LB still. 

I agree, I'd prefer some more defense but I also can't complain about getting some proven youth to grow with your young QB

smith/goedert/brown/sanders/watkins... hurts got himself some weapons

now shore up that defense!

Archived