If you want your post count adjusted, post here

VaBeach_Eagle

11 hours ago, IINorthStar said:

Would be greatly appreciated VA. Whenever u get time. 

Do you remember the range of posts that you had? It makes it easier to try to locate you in the archive. 

On 3/28/2022 at 10:13 AM, pgcd3 said:

I didn't care but now I'm curious to what post count was  🙂

Do you know the range that you were in? Like I said above, it makes it easier to find you. 

57 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Do you remember the range of posts that you had? It makes it easier to try to locate you in the archive. 

Do you know the range that you were in? Like I said above, it makes it easier to find you. 

No which I know is incredibly frustrating for u. 

10 minutes ago, IINorthStar said:

No which I know is incredibly frustrating for u. 

No, it's not. I'll just start at page 1 and go from there. I do wish I had archived the member list alphabetically instead of by post count, though. But that could have caused other problems.

I wasn't able to get the entire member list archived, so having it sorted by post count instead of alphabetically means that only those with only a couple thousand to a few hundred (or fewer) posts are the only ones that didn't get archived as opposed to possibly not having someone with tens of thousands of posts not being archived. 

When I get a few free moments, I'll search for your profile. 

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, it's not. I'll just start at page 1 and go from there. I do wish I had archived the member list alphabetically instead of by post count, though. But that could have caused other problems.

I wasn't able to get the entire member list archived, so having it sorted by post count instead of alphabetically means that only those with only a couple thousand to a few hundred (or fewer) posts are the only ones that didn't get archived as opposed to possibly not having someone with tens of thousands of posts not being archived. 

When I get a few free moments, I'll search for your profile. 

Thnx, it's no rush. Hopefully before the season rolls back around 😂😂

9 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Post count was high. Was on the board for years. Probably north of 10k

• 2 weeks later...

i changed my account name but my previous account was malice. i had like 2000-3000 posts. please and thank you

On 3/31/2022 at 6:39 PM, IINorthStar said:

On 3/31/2022 at 10:23 PM, pgcd3 said:

Post count was high. Was on the board for years. Probably north of 10k

7 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

i changed my account name but my previous account was malice. i had like 2000-3000 posts. please and thank you

I'll try to get to these later tonight or tomorrow (Saturday). Just nudge me if I forget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll try to get to these later tonight or tomorrow (Saturday). Just nudge me if I forget.

not a problem thanks again

On 3/31/2022 at 6:39 PM, IINorthStar said:

51 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

I've gone through 70 pages and haven't found you yet. I can try again later, but in the meantime if you want to look too, here's the link: 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200428180221/https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/search/?type=core_members&group[13]=1&group[4]=1&group[17]=1&group[10]=1&group[8]=1&group[3]=1&group[11]=1&group[6]=1&group[12]=1&group[15]=1&group[16]=1&group[18]=1&sortby=member_posts&sortdirection=desc&page=1

You can't really navigate that archive the same way you could if it was 'live'. You can click each page number to advance to the next page, but arrow keys and other ways of searching, won't work (since it's just an archive). To search for yourself, you have to either read each name on the page or use CTRL-F and type your name in and see if it can be found on the page automatically (that's how I search). 

30 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Sure why not. So much time spent 🙂   Thanks

No problem, you're all set. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've gone through 70 pages and haven't found you yet. I can try again later, but in the meantime if you want to look too, here's the link: 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200428180221/https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/search/?type=core_members&group[13]=1&group[4]=1&group[17]=1&group[10]=1&group[8]=1&group[3]=1&group[11]=1&group[6]=1&group[12]=1&group[15]=1&group[16]=1&group[18]=1&sortby=member_posts&sortdirection=desc&page=1

You can't really navigate that archive the same way you could if it was 'live'. You can click each page number to advance to the next page, but arrow keys and other ways of searching, won't work (since it's just an archive). To search for yourself, you have to either read each name on the page or use CTRL-F and type your name in and see if it can be found on the page automatically (that's how I search). 

No problem, you're all set. 

Wow not looking too good I'll search 🔎 as much as possible. Ill try going through my email and make sure it's the correct name.  Which idk how it wouldn't be. If i had to guess I would say maybe 3-5K post. 

21 minutes ago, IINorthStar said:

Wow not looking too good I'll search 🔎 as much as possible. Ill try going through my email and make sure it's the correct name.  Which idk how it wouldn't be. If i had to guess I would say maybe 3-5K post. 

I could have just missed it, so I intend on going back and checking again. I'm pretty sure it was, but was your name spelled the same on the old board as it is here?

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I could have just missed it, so I intend on going back and checking again. I'm pretty sure it was, but was your name spelled the same on the old board as it is here?

👍🏾. double checked so it wouldn't be a waste of your time chasing a ghost. Went back in my emails to 2018-2019. As I'm on a crappy phone I can't send u a screenshot which I totally don't mind. Have alot of notis from Don Corleone and others back when the blog was called 2019 training camp and before that it was "savor the euphoria". Name definitely spelled the same..

19 minutes ago, IINorthStar said:

👍🏾. double checked so it wouldn't be a waste of your time chasing a ghost. Went back in my emails to 2018-2019. As I'm on a crappy phone I can't send u a screenshot which I totally don't mind. Have alot of notis from Don Corleone and others back when the blog was called 2019 training camp and before that it was "savor the euphoria". Name definitely spelled the same..

The archives were done in the 2 weeks before the old board died, so as long as this was your name in April 2020, it should show up... unless you only had a couple hundred posts. When the post counts got down into the 150 to 200 range, I ran out of time to run the archives. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The archives were done in the 2 weeks before the old board died, so as long as this was your name in April 2020, it should show up... unless you only had a couple hundred posts. When the post counts got down into the 150 to 200 range, I ran out of time to run the archives. 

Thanks. I'm trying to remember all that I can. Only names I remember having are 

iiNorthStar

IINorthStar

GRIMVCE

Well over 250 post count lol 😂 seriously it's no rush. Just hoping it's found one day I'll be grateful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 5:55 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I found you in the old archive: 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200426195526/https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/profile/5014-moe-greene/

That link will take you to the archive of your old profile. If you were around the old EMB in it's final couple of weeks, we were archiving fools... well, I was. It was my 2 week obsession, to get as much archived as possible lol. 

That link also gives you your old member number and your old profile will also tell you your original join date. 

I've set your stats here to include your old stats (both your new stats from here, added to your old stats from the old EMB). 

Thanks so much! truly appreciate all the hard work you guys do to keep this thing going for us!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moe Greene said:

Thanks so much! truly appreciate all the hard work you guys do to keep this thing going for us!

I'm here to buy your post count out

4 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'm here to buy your post count out

no, no, no...you don't buy me out, i buy you out!

• Like 1

Just now, Moe Greene said:

no, no, no...you don't buy me out, i buy you out!

You've been losing money,  maybe I can do better

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Godfather said:

You've been losing money,  maybe I can do better

it was on this weekend. my 13 year old daughter watched it with me and was actually into the movie. I have now passed the tradition on to the next generation!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Moe Greene said:

it was on this weekend. my 13 year old daughter watched it with me and was actually into the movie. I have now passed the tradition on to the next generation!

Best trilogy ever