Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny June 2023 - official trailer up

NOTW

"James Mangold steps in for Steven Spielberg to direct the fifth installment of the Indy franchise. Ford returns as Dr. Henry Jones Jr., along with a cast including Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Mads Mikkelsen, Thomas Kretschmann, Boyd Holbrook, Shaunette Renée Wilson and Antonio Banderas."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

"James Mangold steps in for Steven Spielberg to direct the fifth installment of the Indy franchise. Ford returns as Dr. Henry Jones Jr., along with a cast including Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Mads Mikkelsen, Thomas Kretschmann, Boyd Holbrook, Shaunette Renée Wilson and Antonio Banderas."

My favorite franchise but, I have zero hopes for this

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

My favorite franchise but, I have zero hopes for this

I don't even care.  This is the most "fun" franchise of all time.  Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was terrible, but I'll still watch it whenever it's on.  I can't wait.  Fight me! 

10 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I don't even care.  This is the most "fun" franchise of all time.  Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was terrible, but I'll still watch it whenever it's on.  I can't wait.  Fight me! 

This is pretty much where I am on this too.  I also have a good amount of faith in Mangold.  His filmography is pretty damned good.  Speaking of which, with Ray Liotta passing away, I think I'll rewatch Cop Land this weekend.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Harrison is being a **** and won't pass the torch so I'm bitter right now, fight me!!  lol. Im sure I'll still watch and love every minute of it no matter how bad it is lol

• Haha 1

Which Stranger Things actor will they cast to attract young viewers? 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Loved the original, saw it in theaters multiple times and liked the second one well enough to not feel bad about spending my allowance to go to it and really enjoyed the third one. They probably should have stopped there. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Loved the original, saw it in theaters multiple times and liked the second one well enough to not feel bad about spending my allowance to go to it and really enjoyed the third one. They probably should have stopped there. 

The 3rd is my favorite one. 

• Like 1

Maybe they’ll bring back Willy and Short Round for this one!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 11:51 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Harrison is being a **** and won't pass the torch so I'm bitter right now, fight me!!  lol. Im sure I'll still watch and love every minute of it no matter how bad it is lol

Dude's 10 yrs older than Connery was for Last Crusade.  Hang up the whip FFS.

21 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The 3rd is my favorite one. 

I didn't see that one in the theater, but I did see the first two there.

When the third came out (May 1989), I had just recently finished several months worth of radio school at Fort Gordon (Augusta GA) a couple of months earlier and had arrived at Fort Hood and was getting ready for a new round of months worth of training because the job that I had just spent several months training for, was being phased out (it was Vietnam War era technology). So I wasn't going to any the movies at the time. I got to see it when I came home on leave and it was out on VHS. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Maybe they’ll bring back Willy and Short Round for this one!

Short Round just turned 50!!  Wow I feel old. 
image.gif.cf64ebf1b6f64e6add4a6648c7edc8ae.gif

5 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Short Round just turned 50!!  Wow I feel old. 

It's a wonder that he made it out of the Goon Docks alive!

Gif-Mosaic_goonies01.gif

• Haha 2

On 5/30/2022 at 4:24 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's a wonder that he made it out of the Goon Docks alive!

Gif-Mosaic_goonies01.gif

Goonies never say die!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 5:32 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Number 3 is by far the best

• Like 1

19 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Damn. Does he jump in a delorean and travel to 1936 Germany?  Why can’t they make it a modern day thing? He’s always fighting not-sees….lame. 

53 minutes ago, DBW said:

Why can’t they make it a modern day thing?

Because he would be 122 years old.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4