Things you got suspended for on EMB over the years

EaglePhan1986

8 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Did they cry and whine when you spoke the truth about the Falcons and forced them to face reality?

Hate when butthurt and jealous fan bases do that.

unlike those other teams sites, you probably won’t get banned here, just mocked. we’ve seen it all before.

so tell your girl to put some Voltaren on that sore place down there, and to stay off the Peloton for a couple more weeks.

Just now, NCTANK said:

unlike those other teams sites, you probably won’t get banned here, just mocked. we’ve seen it all before.

so tell your girl to put some Voltarin on that sore place down there, and stay off the Peloton for a couple more weeks.

I am not concerned about getting "banned", nor anyone trying to frame me as a troll. As you said, some fans are sensitive when another fan base enters their little sandbox. Silly stuff really.

Not sure what your last paragraph is about, but if you are attempting to troll in any way about my beautiful wife and amazing daughter, then you will be put on ignore at once. Bringing ones loved ones into a fan forum thread in ANY way is not only creepy, but it's unacceptable. I don't care if you are attempting some kind of lame humor or just simply trolling.

Now, you have received more than enough attention to take care of your need for attention for months.

Good luck to you..

Toodle Loo!

fudgepackernation

4 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

I am not concerned about getting "banned", nor anyone trying to frame me as a troll. As you said, some fans are sensitive when another fan base enters their little sandbox. Silly stuff really.

Not sure what your last paragraph is about, but if you are attempting to troll in any way about my beautiful wife and amazing daughter, then you will be put on ignore at once. Bringing ones loved ones into a fan forum thread in ANY way is not only creepy, but it's unacceptable. I don't care if you are attempting some kind of lame humor or just simply trolling.

Now, you have received more than enough attention to take care of your need for attention for months.

Good luck to you..

Toodle Loo!

your new name is fudgepackernation

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Good luck to you..

Toodle Loo!

now you’re smelling like a clone

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

Cool, keep delusionally thinking I am someone else to ease your butthurt.

Welcome to ignore "sensitive" one.

Toodles!

1 hour ago, NCTANK said:

1 hour ago, PackerNation said:

Toodles!

Guy has been here a week and has most of the board on ignore already.  

3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

fudgepackernation

your new name is fudgepackernation

This checks out:

3 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Toodle Loo!

3 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Toodles!

:roll:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Toodles!

the hypocrisy of the 2nd sentence brings genuine warmth to my heart. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

the hypocrisy of the 2nd sentence brings genuine warmth to my heart. 

He also reports them. What a bish. Worse troll job in the history of this board! Toodles!! Ghey

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, GA4M said:

I don't think I have been suspended. :unsure:

OP has dreams of making out with Anderson Cooper.

You got Baldy suspended for going neck deep on Lloyd, while you and bopeph rubbed each other in Canola Oil, in front of a picture of Phil Simms wearing Bea Arthur’s panty liners. 

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, The Blackfish said:

You got Baldy suspended for going neck deep on Lloyd, while you and bopeph rubbed each other in Canola Oil, in front of a picture of Phil Simms wearing Bea Arthur’s panty liners. 

man that took alot didnt it

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

man that took alot didnt it

about as much as your mud gun, sally

8 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

about as much as your mud gun, sally

you people from denmark are rude, and who is this sally, is that the name of your left hand

On 8/3/2022 at 10:50 PM, The Blackfish said:

You're full of crap, Fishy. I've never got anyone suspended. Not sure what happened to Baldy, but he would talk crap to a MOD out of stupidity. odds are, he hung himself. 

As for you, ESAD:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GA4M said:

You're full of crap as Fishy. I've never got anyone suspended. Not sure what happened to Baldy, but he would talk crap to a MOD out of stupidity. odds are, he hung himself. 

As for you, ESAD:lol:

He knows you didn’t and never would. Lloyd?? Haven’t seen him either, maybe he took a long walk off a short cliff. 

30 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

He knows you didn’t and never would. Lloyd?? Haven’t seen him either, maybe he took a long walk off a short cliff. 

Lots of people missing, It's different for sure. I stop by still. even if they don't want me too.

8 hours ago, GA4M said:

Lots of people missing, It's different for sure. I stop by still. even if they don't want me too.

shutup Im gonna punch you in the knee one day

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, The Blackfish said:

... maybe he took a long walk off a short cliff. 

That doesn't make any sense.

Length is an irrelevant metric when it comes to cliffs. Cliffs are simply a transient discontinuity in elevation. Perhaps you mean "short" in terms of the height of the cliff, but in that case it would mean the person wouldn't be falling very far. Even so, the length of the walk itself wouldn't affect the outcome so long as the precipice is reached. The expression you may have been so clumsily trying to deploy is likely "take a long walk off a short pier"... but that's meant more as an ironic command than a description of past events. That aphorism refers to the idea that if the walk is longer than the pier itself, the targeted individual will end up in the water.

You have failed, sir. You have failed.

30 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Length is an irrelevant metric when it comes to cliffs. Cliffs are simply a transient discontinuity in elevation. Perhaps you mean "short" in terms of the height of the cliff, but in that case it would mean the person wouldn't be falling very far. Even so, the length of the walk itself wouldn't affect the outcome so long as the precipice is reached. The expression you may have been so clumsily trying to deploy is likely "take a long walk off a short pier"... but that's meant more as an ironic command than a description of past events. That aphorism refers to the idea that if the walk is longer than the pier itself, the targeted individual will end up in the water.

That took a lot of effort, didn’t it?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

That took a lot of effort, didn’t it?

I'll let you decide.

You surely have intuitively deconstructed my psyche by now.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Thanks for the string theory lesson Sheldon Cooper, but next time you think about replying, don’t.  Now go fetch me some tea and let me know when you’re finished trimming the Azaleas, there’s a mess in the toilet I need you to clean up. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Blackfish said:

Thanks for the string theory lesson Sheldon Cooper, but next time you think about replying, don’t.  Now go fetch me some tea and let me know when you’re finished trimming the Azaleas, there’s a mess in the toilet I need you to clean up. 

I'm sure that Aussie tart is already trimmed barer than the Strzelecki.

1 hour ago, GA4M said:

Fight!!!:lol:

How about I fight you, Nancy boy?

I fight dirty, though

or maybe that's the way you like it... you and your good time buddies