Things you got suspended for on EMB over the years

EaglePhan1986

8 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

How about I fight you, Nancy boy?

I fight dirty, though

or maybe that's the way you like it... you and your good time buddies 

YARN | You don't even know who I am. | Family Guy (1999) - S03E04 Comedy |  Video clips by quotes | 22d50b8a | 紗

17 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

shut your flap, Dorian Ghey

You sound quite knackered friend.  Perhaps give yourself a proper ball washing followed by a nap with your lantern and onesie.  

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

How about I fight you, Nancy boy?

I fight dirty, though

or maybe that's the way you like it... you and your good time buddies 

70's joke for ya, Arty. how about you stick your head up my a** and FIGHT for AIR?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Im the toughest guy on this board

If by "toughest" you mean you have the largest gaping buttwhole from being jackhammered by Fudgepackernation wearing nothing but a cheese hat, then I agree with you.  You are the toughest! 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, hputenis said:

You sound quite knackered friend.  Perhaps give yourself a proper ball washing followed by a nap with your lantern and onesie.  

keep my balls out of your mouth

2 hours ago, GA4M said:

I hope all of you have been vaccinated for Monkeypox. reading your post tells me it's needed.

Is it necessary to get vaccinated after you've already had it?  @hputenis and @olsilverhair were patients 0 and 1 after a long weekend at Rehobeth during pride week

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Is it necessary to get vaccinated after you've already had it?  @hputenis and @olsilverhair were patients 0 and 1 after a long weekend at Rehobeth during pride week

Hey.  I was safe the entire time.  I don't see how anything could have spread after that lovely weekend.  

YARN | Here Betsy. | Outbreak (1995) | Video gifs by quotes | c769b035 | 紗

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, GA4M said:

I carry a spray bottle of chlorine/water mix everywhere I go now.

Good.  If I see an old gangly fartknocker stumbling down the street with his buttcrack hanging out and a spray bottle, first I'll punch you in your clown nose so your eyes water up.  Then I'll wait till your eyes finally dry up, and I'll steal your chlorine bottle and spray it in your eyes until you're flailing around on the ground like an upside down turtle.  Then when you finally think you've come to your senses, I'll sweep the leg and pepper spray you until your eyes bleed.  Then I'll end things with a nice swift kick to your groinal area,  I'll hop on my Vespa, ride off into the sunset, and bang someone's wife.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Good.  If I see an old gangly fartknocker stumbling down the street with his buttcrack hanging out and a spray bottle, first I'll punch you in your clown nose so your eyes water up.  Then I'll wait till your eyes finally dry up, and I'll steal your chlorine bottle and spray it in your eyes until you're flailing around on the ground like an upside down turtle.  Then when you finally think you've come to your senses, I'll sweep the leg and pepper spray you until your eyes bleed.  Then I'll end things with a nice swift kick to your groinal area,  I'll hop on my Vespa, ride off into the sunset, and bang someone's wife.    

And I'll video the whole thing and post it on your profile page at FarmersOnly.com @GA4M

• Haha 2

Alright, let me know how it goes<_<

29 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Would you really do all that for me?:wub:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Vespa:lol:you been watching American Pickers?

1 minute ago, GA4M said:

Vespa:lol:you been watching American Pickers?

No, but I may have seen Luca about 50x in the last 2 weeks with my 1 year old daughter.  😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

holy crap man, still a butt sniff though

6 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

keep my balls out of your mouth

Not going to lie.  I was expecting the opposite from you.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, paco said:

Who is this

8 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Who is this

I’m paco.  My real name is Mike. I joined the OG board in 2001. 

And you are?

1 hour ago, paco said:

It was my Will Smith moment 

slapping @hputenis like a West Philly hood rat

2 hours ago, paco said:

I’m paco.  My real name is Mike. I joined the OG board in 2001. 

And you are?

I demand reparations

1 hour ago, NCTANK said:

i’ll give you a quarter to stfu

do you have venmo

• Haha 1