Things you got suspended for on EMB over the years

EaglePhan1986

7 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

When it comes to FE all you need is a tiny bit of logic, common sense, belief what you see with your own two eyes, and knowing what you have to believe to accept what they're saying about heliocentrism........unfortunately most don't know the foolishness that is heliocentrism, it's absurd BS.  

Thanks so much for the advice. I always thought there was something amiss about science... all just a little TOO convenient. I guess I just needed someone to thump me in the frontal lobe and wake me up about things.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

When it comes to FE all you need is a tiny bit of logic, common sense, belief what you see with your own two eyes, and knowing what you have to believe to accept what they're saying about heliocentrism........unfortunately most don't know the foolishness that is heliocentrism, it's absurd BS.  

3 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Thanks so much for the advice. I always thought there was something amiss about science... all just a little TOO convenient. I guess I just needed someone to thump me in the frontal lobe and wake me up about things.

How long you two been dating? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

How long you two been dating? 

If you're referring to carbon isotopes you can save your breath. They've already been thoroughly debunked. And while you're at it you can stick your K-Ar in your bum.

3 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Congratulations on having an open mind, seems like the UK didn't do as well as the US in brainwashing its citizens, either that or the citizens of the UK are simply smarter than the citizens of the US which I don't doubt, the US is filled with a bunch of dumb sheets.

Anyhow, here's a video link that will get you started on knowing the truth about where you reside and it ain't on a spinning ball in outerspace.

The Next Level (2022) – Flath Earth Documentary

As you'll learn from the video, information on the FE topic is hard to find nowadays, I've found that rumble.com is the best place to find it currently.

25 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Congratulations on having an open mind, seems like the UK didn't do as well as the US in brainwashing its citizens, either that or the citizens of the UK are simply smarter than the citizens of the US which I don't doubt, the US is filled with a bunch of dumb sheets.

Anyhow, here's a video link that will get you started on knowing the truth about where you reside and it ain't on a spinning ball in outerspace.

The Next Level (2022) – Flath Earth Documentary

As you'll learn from the video, information on the FE topic is hard to find nowadays, I've found that rumble.com is the best place to find it currently.

We do do have superb education here, which is more than I can say about the baggage retrieval system at Heathrow <_<.

But don't be too hard on the Yanks... Michelle Pfeiffer can't work at every high school after all.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

We do do have superb education here, which is more than I can say about the baggage retrieval system at Heathrow <_<.

But don't be too hard on the Yanks... Michelle Pfeiffer can't work at every high school after all.

Michelle Pfeifer and the like  is the problem, I had to Google her to find out who she was.......the US is full TV/Hollywood brainwashing, it's like they don't have minds of their own.  

How many times have you seen on this site clips of TV shows or Hollywood movies, they're letting those perverts tell them what/how to think.

I've had countless conversations where I encountered the reply "yeah, it's just like in the movie.......", freaking Hollywood brains.

15 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Michelle Pfeifer and the like  is the problem, I had to Google her to find out who she was.......the US is full TV/Hollywood brainwashing, it's like they don't have minds of their own.  

How many times have you seen on this site clips of TV shows or Hollywood movies, they're letting those perverts tell them what/how to think.

I've had countless conversations where I encountered the reply "yeah, it's just like in the movie.......", freaking Hollywood brains.

She's a pretty hot bird.

Especially in Married to the Mob where she was like "I want a divooowwwaaassss!"

Although it never ceases to amaze me how the eyetie subculture in the northeastern colonies has managed to mangle the Queen's English.

It's a squash, not a gagootz you greasy apes.

2 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

She's a pretty hot bird

Depends on what you like, I'm a hourglass fat bottom girl type of guy......they make the world go around

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

......they make the world go around

Well, if you believe in that sort of thing...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Well, if you believe in that sort of thing...

Fun-ny, it's just a lyric.

15 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Fun-ny, it's just a lyric.

Fat bottomed girls they make the world stay flat

:whistle: 

4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Fat bottomed girls they make the world stay flat

:whistle: 

Then what do flat-bottomed girls do?

6603074-brie-larsen-marvel-1-700x525.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Not a damn thing for me.

15 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Not a damn thing for me.

I like it.

Much easier to fit them in a car boot.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

I like pleasantly plump

See the source image

One turtle with no supporting turtles?

What kind of fools do you take us for?

:nonono:

I would slurp a fart out of Brie Larson’s 2021 ass with a straw. 

3 hours ago, hputenis said:

I would slurp a fart out of Brie Larson’s 2021 ass with a straw. 

If you'd like I could research the address for her fan correspondence and then ghostwrite a letter to her about your request.

It's what I do.

To increase your chances I suggest permitting me to claim you have a terminal illness of some kind. It tends to grease the skids for these sorts of matters.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

To increase your chances I suggest permitting me to claim you have a terminal illness of some kind. It tends to grease the skids for these sorts of matters.

Brain damage is a terminal illness

On 8/25/2022 at 10:16 AM, Arthur Jackson said:

That felt an awful lot like a personal attack :angry:

Go hide in your safe space, I’ll pay off your college debt, **** 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Go hide in your safe space, I’ll pay off your college debt, **** 

You ain’t paying off crap you bum. Surprised your old lady hasn’t taken the trailer yet 

• Haha 1