Or this

8A15E9D5-5439-432F-BD4E-824DB81B292A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Or this

That is the new rebranded Swoop...complete with moobs?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Or this

LMAO

I don’t hate it, reminds me of the late 80s, early 90s logo a little bit, I’m assuming this means new uniforms will be coming sometime in the next couple years, would really love for them to bring back grey/silver pants and ditch the black 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, b_west3 said:

I know this is unpopular...but I kinda dig it. 

Nah, it's just people like to complain about everything.   Nobody will care in a week or two.  It's just the letters, not like it's the logo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 315Eagles said:

Nah, it's just people like to complain about everything.   Nobody will care in a week or two.  It's just the letters, not like it's the logo.

Yeah. It always takes me a while to get used to change, but honestly, I don't think it's terrible. 

6 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

B2E0F7A2-93D4-4AE3-A20A-3F5EE1435597.jpeg

Please delete this post or I will alert you to the Jeff Lurie's security team.  The Eagles did state today that:

The Philadelphia Eagles wordmark is our secondary logo, and is to be used when displayed alongside other NFL team wordmarks, uniforms, and merchandise. It is not to be altered in any way.

• Haha 1

Looks like a child came up with it. This is the best a PRO team can come up with? 💩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Please delete this post or I will alert you to the Jeff Lurie's security team.  The Eagles did state today that:

The Philadelphia Eagles wordmark is our secondary logo, and is to be used when displayed alongside other NFL team wordmarks, uniforms, and merchandise. It is not to be altered in any way.

What was altered? 

So it sounds like the uniform word mark will be the same, meaning the uniforms don’t change, but that this is more of a change for like fox sports graphics teams….which means it’s all sort of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. But even so, hire a good graphics guy. Not the one from techno bowl II

11 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

B2E0F7A2-93D4-4AE3-A20A-3F5EE1435597.jpeg

This might seem controversial but they all ****s.  The first one looked like it was an ill judged Paddy's day cash in that no one had the heart to get rid of and the second looks like it's for a **** Eagles re union tour, the third one is exactly what you'd expect a marketting team to come up with after 18 months of brainstorming and focus groups, the blandest way to spell out the word Eagles it's possible for the human mind to conceive. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

This might seem controversial but they all ****s.  The first one looked like it was an ill judged Paddy's day cash in that no one had the heart to get rid of and the second looks like it's for a **** Eagles re union tour, the third one is exactly what you'd expect a marketting team to come up with after 18 months of brainstorming and focus groups, the blandest way to spell out the word Eagles it's possible for the human mind to conceive. 

The first one is nostalgic for most.... However, I agree it's pretty awful looking as well and if they were giving us that one for the first time people would be biotching about that one too. 

• Like 1

I think it's funny how people are losing they're minds over this. Just saw a post on social media congratulating the city of Philadelphia for getting the next World Cup and the first 100 posts were like "great now change the logo back NOWWWW!!!!11!!!" 🤣 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Looks like a child came up with it. This is the best a PRO team can come up with? 💩

Same outfit that came up with the Washington Football Team's new name?

• Haha 2

It's eh.  I really wish they would turn the eagle head the other direction though.  I think we are the only team with a left facing logo.

Not good.

There's something to be said for certain traditional classic looks like the Packers, Raiders, Giants and others that have a timeless football look.  

• Like 1

What the Kentucky Fried F is this horse****?

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Not good.

There's something to be said for certain traditional classic looks like the Packers, Raiders, Giants and others that have a timeless football look.  

Which traditional classic NY Giants logo are you referring to?

http://wearefanatics.com/new-york-giants-logo/

If you're complaining about the latest Eagles wordsmith, quite frankly, it looks like they hired whoever was in charge of the traditional classic (boring and plain) look of the NY Giants from 76-99.

660409.jpg

we should take this, modify it with green colors, and use the same font but modify the font with some kind of feathering

no more cowboys as ‘americas team’

also get rid of the olive branch.  That works for international relations but this is football

5 minutes ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

660409.jpg

we should take this, modify it with green colors, and use the same font but modify the font with some kind of feathering

no more cowboys as ‘americas team’

also get rid of the olive branch.  That works for international relations but this is football

Replace the olive branch with an AR-15🤔

17 hours ago, Utebird said:

The new one looks like something the jets would do.

The top one is the best!

2021 took some actual talent, creativity and imagination. 

14 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Replace the olive branch with an AR-15🤔

Too political.  Perch it on a liberty bell maybe?

• Like 1