Grand Theft Auto 6

opengeo

Imagine the 5 star wanted graphic flashing and then suddenly seeing the Bat symbol go up in the sky as you're doing 100mph down a busy street...

The next thing you know you're getting rammed from the side by the Batmobile sending your car flipping over itself. 

Get out of the car and run and Batman swoops down for a headshot/immediate arrest that you can only escape by a QTE (https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Quick_Time_Event

Someone send this to Rockstar already

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

A map that's 3x bigger? Sounds cool and all and I'm sure it will be awesome but that just sounds a bit excessive. Like it would take an hour or so real time just to traverse from one side to the other and who knows what kind of crazy stuff will pop up to distract you along the way. Maybe they will have a big empty area like they did in San Andreas? 

14 minutes ago, mr_irie1 said:

A map that's 3x bigger? Sounds cool and all and I'm sure it will be awesome but that just sounds a bit excessive. Like it would take an hour or so real time just to traverse from one side to the other and who knows what kind of crazy stuff will pop up to distract you along the way. Maybe they will have a big empty area like they did in San Andreas? 

I was just watching the biggest maps in open world games and GTA 5 doesn't even crack the top 10. It says the map is only slightly larger then Red Dead 2. 

I just finished GTA5 and I never felt like it was to big. A few times I was like dammit I have to travel up there? Lol. It wasn't bad though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was just watching the biggest maps in open world games and GTA 5 doesn't even crack the top 10. It says the map is only slightly larger then Red Dead 2. 

I just finished GTA5 and I never felt like it was to big. A few times I was like dammit I have to travel up there? Lol. It wasn't bad though

I know some games (I haven’t played GTA5 in like 6 years now) use the traversal to implement story. Aka- character is having a discussion throughout the travel portion so it’s giving you useful info. But when there is NOT tag going on, I HATE what always feels like the pausing of fast travel when "in a mission” 

6 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I know some games (I haven’t played GTA5 in like 6 years now) use the traversal to implement story. Aka- character is having a discussion throughout the travel portion so it’s giving you useful info. But when there is NOT tag going on, I HATE what always feels like the pausing of fast travel when "in a mission” 

Do you mean when you are driving somewhere with someone and they don't shut the hell up so I can listen to the radio? 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Do you mean when you are driving somewhere with someone and they don't shut the hell up so I can listen to the radio? 

No only busters listen to the radio in the car. It’s all about podcasts

I think in IV if you caught a cab you could auto skip through the ride and arrive at your location. I used to do that a lot if it was on the other end of the map. 

On 10/10/2021 at 1:51 AM, Mike030270 said:

Those greedy Fs

I've been wanting to go back and play Vice City so that's ideal

2 hours ago, Mat said:

I think in IV if you caught a cab you could auto skip through the ride and arrive at your location. I used to do that a lot if it was on the other end of the map. 

I've been wanting to go back and play Vice City so that's ideal

I think that’s just to get to the mission start. Once mid-mission, if you had to traverse the map to get to your end location, I don’t think fast travel/cabs were allowed. 

I most remember San Andreas having to go from Los santos to whatever the rural part of the West Island with San Francisco where it was a solid 15 mins just driving a car from A to B. That ish used to be infuriating to have a mission start and end so far apart 

• 1 month later...

San Andreas is free to play on Gamepass. Anyone playing it?

9 hours ago, Mat said:

San Andreas is free to play on Gamepass. Anyone playing it?

I played that in 2004 brah! 

3 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I played that in 2004 brah! 

So did I, but the definitive trilogy released yesterday

Downloaded the trilogy, immediately playing San Andreas.  No real issues for me, nostalgic, hours of my life in college devoted to this game

5 hours ago, Mike31mt said:

Downloaded the trilogy, immediately playing San Andreas.  No real issues for me, nostalgic, hours of my life in college devoted to this game

Agreed. I've seen some wonky physics and hit a couple of crashes last night but that was after 26 hours of gaming in 3 days. 

Like it's probably not where it should be, but for a Gamepass game it's fine 

Enjoy your Xbox and monthly access to 4-score games while we PSers out here with uncharted, last of us, spider man, horizon, god of war, infamous… and that’s barely scratching the surface! 

466A7A41-ABF0-4050-9641-22663809C6A8.png

8 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Enjoy your Xbox and monthly access to 4-score games while we PSers out here with uncharted, last of us, spider man, horizon, god of war, infamous… and that’s barely scratching the surface! 

466A7A41-ABF0-4050-9641-22663809C6A8.png

On 11/20/2021 at 9:55 AM, Agent23 said:

Too busy playing 10 year old 360  PS3 titles

847562978_Forzareview.thumb.png.a92df00e7a0c168503fcb2f79cf1a12f.png

This was also a day one release on Gamepass 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...