GDT: Preseason, Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins. 8-27-22, 7:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, metal said:

they are kneeling it out. thank god

I'm glad we didn't bother using timeouts too.

The Preseason is finally over.  Good. They should shorten it to 2 games in the future.   But 2nd and 3rd team got beat up out there.  I'm fine with our Starters not playing honestly.   Now they got an extra week and then it's on to Detroit.    But Miami's got a pretty good team.  They're going to be in a battle in that Division for sure with the Bills and Pats.   

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Dear Lord … Sinnett stinks.  I see no reason to keep him around.  Strong may stink now too but he’s likely the better player to keep around to try to develop IF they decide to hold on to 3 QBs.  

I’m guessing Strong is a candidate for the practice squad. Sinnett blows goats, should be cut.

1 hour ago, ShutDownDB said:

I'm sure it's been said many times already, but that Eagles camo hat is disgusting. 

The sideline gear is trash this year

Looks like I made the right call to go to bed at half time in the game last night. I know players get injured during a season but god I hope we don’t have to play a lot of those defensive back ups because they are bad.

2 hours ago, EaglesIreland said:

Looks like I made the right call to go to bed at half time in the game last night. I know players get injured during a season but god I hope we don’t have to play a lot of those defensive back ups because they are bad.

They are yeah but then again I do think for a short period we could manage as long as its only one or two of the back ups. 

I didn't get to watch the game. If Coach Sirianni told the team not to risk injuries, then I think that was a smart move. Only if they were supposed to go all out would the result be disappointing. 

15 hours ago, KINGnabb said:

The Preseason is finally over.  Good. They should shorten it to 2 games in the future. 

It’s hard to believe they used to play six (6!!!) preseason games as recently as 1977.

1 hour ago, BayAreaLennie said:

It’s hard to believe they used to play six (6!!!) preseason games as recently as 1977.

I remember playing HS ball and thinking, what do you mean that game didn't even count?!

FWIW, Eagles lost to the Patriots 35-0 in the final preseason game of 2021.  Looks like Siri doesn't think too much of these final preseason games

11 minutes ago, Procus said:

FWIW, Eagles lost to the Patriots 35-0 in the final preseason game of 2021.  Looks like Siri doesn't think too much of these final preseason games

SiriSoft™ doesn't think training camp is important. Watch their conditioning as the season unfolds.

Honestly- I dont know why we even played tyhe game. We learned absolutely nothing except Miami's first stringers are better than our second stringers.  Useless game. One guy made a play. ONE

2 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

Honestly- I dont know why we even played tyhe game. We learned absolutely nothing except Miami's first stringers are better than our second stringers.  Useless game. One guy made a play. ONE

I know one guy who I think proved he deserves a spot yesterday and was going hard, and that is...Reed Blankenship.

Archived