GDT: Preseason, Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins. 8-27-22, 7:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

9 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Cary Vincent should start packing up his locker at halftime.

Should just order him an Uber now, his equipment will meet him at home.

Just now, rrfierce said:

Blankenship has showed more than Wallace ever has 

Rueben Frank compared him to -get this, Sean Considine, but in a good way. 

I'm so happy I didn't let my wife buy tickets for us. First of all it's death outside, second of all Sinnett....

The local announcers are so excited "how well the Phins are running the ball" 🤦‍♂️

Time of possession virtually equal, Dolphins almost 200 yards more. That’s starters vs backups for ya.

3 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I'm so happy I didn't let my wife buy tickets for us. First of all it's death outside, second of all Sinnett....

The local announcers are so excited "how well the Phins are running the ball" 🤦‍♂️

Never buy tickets for a preseason game, especially the last one.

3rd and 20 in pre season, and Sinnett still doesn't try to push the ball down the field... and special teams bails him out.

Almost have to think Allen makes the PS at least for Special teams. He’s a hellava gunner 

Just now, Portyansky said:

Why is Sinnett still out there? Did they really need this much tape to be sure he sucks?

Agreed.  I am convinced he sucks.  Didn’t need this game to know it. 

22 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

I definitely think he’s a PS candidate. Wallace and Tartt are hanging by a thread and I wouldn’t be surprised to see both cut and replaced with waived S’s or a trade for an S

That's the story with about 8 players who started tonight's game.

6 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

3rd and 20 in pre season, and Sinnett still doesn't try to push the ball down the field... and special teams bails him out.

Seems like he runs Hurts’ offense quite well.

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Is there a good way

That’s where he left it. He couldn’t explain what he meant by it😅

4 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Why is Sinnett still out there? Do they really need this much tape to be sure he sucks?

I assume the coaches feel that Strong has done something (or not done something) that has sufficiently angered them to feel that he does not deserve preseason playing time…and are making a point of it.

Just now, eagle45 said:

I assume the coaches feel that Strong has done something (or not done something) that has sufficiently angered them to feel that he does not deserve preseason playing time…and are making a point of it.

I think they're keeping him in a bubble. My guess, they wanna stash him on the PS and don't want any tape on him. 

Archived