GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Detroit Lions, 9-11-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Lions are physical and like playing for their coach.  They came on the end of last year after we crushed them earlier.  They remember that game are playing at home and have a very physical training camp.  This team is ready to play.  Their Olne is good and I expect them to try and win this game on the ground.  We on the other hand had short, soft practices.  Our 1st string didn't play much at all this pre season.  The team has heard how great they are for months.  

Bottom line, this may not be an easy 1st game for us and we better we ready to play for real at 1:00.  

So many interesting moves but in the end I still am at: the titans are stupid to give us Brown…

Happy football is back!! 

Go Birds! :Eagle_smiley:

1 hour ago, weko said:

Lions are physical and like playing for their coach.  They came on the end of last year after we crushed them earlier.  They remember that game are playing at home and have a very physical training camp.  This team is ready to play.  Their Olne is good and I expect them to try and win this game on the ground.  We on the other hand had short, soft practices.  Our 1st string didn't play much at all this pre season.  The team has heard how great they are for months.  

Bottom line, this may not be an easy 1st game for us and we better we ready to play for real at 1:00.  

This.  I have a bad feeling about this game because of those reasons.  They better be ready 

Hurts time prove you're the guy.

Gannon time to prove you can coach with a D without glaring holes. 

LFG!!!! FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

So this may have been answered before, but I don't follow the board unless it's game day. An older poster here (since at least '04)  Is Don Corleone still post on the board? 

2 minutes ago, Eagle5150 said:

So this may have been answered before, but I don't follow the board unless it's game day. An older poster here (since at least '04)  Is Don Corleone still post on the board? 

Not full time since we moved here. He pops in once in awhile.

Eagle Joe, I remember you too, just I know I have seen your comments as of last year. Good to see you're back too though bruddah

Fly Eagles Fly!

Lets go BIRDS! stay healthy, get that D and O line rolling and and start clicking with the receivers!

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

If you're not pumped you don't belong here!!!!!

I made the thread. I get a free pass. :P 

3 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

If you're not pumped you don't belong here!!!!!

Im pumped. Just cautious. These are the kind of games we historically struggle with. Games we should win on paper. 

Archived