Week 1 Discussion

GroundAttack

This is who Dak Prescott has always been. If he does not have an A+ line with an A+ running game and an A+ receiving group then he's trash.

Even with all of that he still plays meh and beats up on bad teams (like the Eagles backups or 5th corners or NY and DC 24/7)

Paying him 40 million a year is awesome. Give him a bonus, Jerrah!

Dallas should probably be favored in 6 or 7 games all year.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

how did garrett get a commentating job? he looks so stiff :lol:

He's a downgrade from Drew Brees. Brees said nothing but at least he looked alive.

a lot of offenses are suffering from slow starts per ususal since many dont play starters in offseason 

stupid cowboys and their screen :roll:

He friggin' annihilated that punter. That's 15. Go to hell!

When did they make that stupid rule change? It was always if you barely touch the punter it was 5. If you nailed him it was 15. If you barely touched his plant leg it was also 15 because he is exposed. This "You can kill the punter if you don't get his leg" is crap.

8 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

When did they make that stupid rule change? It was always if you barely touch the punter it was 5. If you nailed him it was 15. If you barely touched his plant leg it was also 15 because he is exposed. This "You can kill the punter if you don't get his leg" is crap.

It is 4th and super long. Bucs should try it on Dallas lol.

Just now, wrestlevessel said:

It is 4th and super long. Bucs should try it on Dallas lol.

Its open season on all punters with this rule. Its like Bountygate but the refs are the ones calling for it.

9 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I forget which is which but the difference is in if you hit punters plant leg vs kicking leg

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I forget which is which but the difference is in if you hit punters plant leg vs kicking leg

that used to make the running into upgrade to roughing.

Ramming the punter was always roughing before (like from 1980-2020 AFAIK)

Speaking of rules. Did you know Bradshaw was MVP and bombing to Stallworth and Swann in the SB in 1978 because of the Mel Blount rule?

You used to be able to jam receivers at any time. The Mel Blount (Steelers nasty HoF CB) rule made it only the first 5 yards.

Bradshaw said "I got Swann and Stallworth, sounds cool!"

I watched the 1978 America's game getting hyped up for football this week.

I didn't think prescott would be this bad but damn. 

I don't think gallup is going to make much of a difference when he comes back.

Archived