Week 1 Discussion

GroundAttack

Dak's thumb is Drew Brees jacked. Watching the replay he's probably out 4-6 weeks.

It was a very similar hit to Brees a few years back where a guy going for the ball puts full force on that thumb.

7 hours ago, SkippyX said:

This was going to be the dawn of Tony Pollard... 6 carries 8 yards. 2 catches 14 yards. Whiffed on a block.

The Cowboys might have the weakest RB corps in the division.  Think about that for a second.

14 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

So how many weeks before niners apologize to Jimmy and beg him to save them?

A slogfest in Chicago is a tough way to start your era.  I'm gonna chalk this into the "don't overreact" category.

Just now, dawkins4prez said:

A slogfest in Chicago is a tough way to start your era.  I'm gonna chalk this into the "don't overreact" category.

Also Dallas might be on the phone to get Jimmy out of San Fran this morning. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Also Dallas might be on the phone to get Jimmy out of San Fran this morning. 

Jimmy ain't gonna waive that no trade for a couple weeks of Pokes dysfunctional offense.  I think he's licking his chops thinking his day will come in SF.

3 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Jimmy ain't gonna waive that no trade for a couple weeks of Pokes dysfunctional offense.  I think he's licking his chops thinking his day will come in SF.

Oh I didn't know he got a no trade. Interesting. Guess that was the bone San Fran threw him. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Oh I didn't know he got a no trade. Interesting. Guess that was the bone San Fran threw him. 

Jimmy may get his chance in SF anyway... Lance wasn't great yesterday. 

I never want to hear any Dallas fan call us trashy again. They literally threw trash at their QB as he was going into the locker room to get medical attention. Trash fans. 

They booed the crap out of Wilson lol. Respect for the place I lived in for ten years just went up a tiny bit. 

4th and 5 with 20 seconds left is a pick up the 7-10 yards, spike it or out of bounds, and then try a 54-57 range FG.

Instead you go for the 64 yarder in Seattle, not Denver? Weird.

25 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

4th and 5 with 20 seconds left is a pick up the 7-10 yards, spike it or out of bounds, and then try a 54-57 range FG.

Instead you go for the 64 yarder in Seattle, not Denver? Weird.

They had 3 TO's and time. Go for the FG earlier maybe and then use those TO's to maybe get one last shot. It was a head scratching decision, just like calling the TO's while they knelt out the game

11 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

I know I'm alone on this island but I actually like the yellow Seahawks uniforms

It's neon green.  Color blindness might be a good reason for liking it.

Archived