Scar 1 - Dline 

Scars 2 - Hurts

Scars 3 - Gannon 

Times yours. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Scars 2 - Hurts

Strange. 

No turnovers, threw the ball away a few times to avoid a loss, sealed the game with a 4th down conversion. The two Super Bowl QBs from last season put up much worse performances.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

You guys are crazy if you think Hurts, Sanders and AJ were not the stars.     Hurts was clutch when he needed to be.   No turnovers.

I wouldn't make anyone on the defense a star.   The secondary was OK.  But, no pressure from the DLine and Gannon did not help things.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Strange. 

No turnovers, threw the ball away a few times to avoid a loss, sealed the game with a 4th down conversion. The two Super Bowl QBs from last season put up much worse performances.

Hurts could have thrown for 400+ today if he went thru his reads and found the open receivers. He didn't have a bad game, but could have had an outstanding one.  

9 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Strange. 

See you don’t get it. Wentz for example was a "start today.” You see he threw for 4 touchdowns! Doesn’t matter he had two turnovers, his team lost the lead, and his offense didn’t score more than Jalen’s led offense did. Wins aren’t as impressive as numbers to some people. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Pliny said:

Hurts was clutch when he needed to be.   

Exactly. When he needed to be.  And the rest of the time, instead of dominating,  he didn't progress his reads to find the open receivers. He should have absolutely destroyed today.  But.... we got more of the same. He seems to be missing the killer instinct and plays for survival..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wins aren’t as impressive as numbers to some people. 

Wins are #1. But you don't get the wins you need or enough of them when you play the way he does. 

4 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Hurts could have thrown for 400+ today if he went thru his reads and found the open receivers. He didn't have a bad game, but could have had an outstanding one.  

Once again, we were pretty good in the red zone. It's not all about Hurts' passing numbers. Offensively, we controlled the clock and put enough points on the board to win most games. Hurts didn't have a lot of clean pockets and overall, made good, safe decisions with the football. If anything, Hurts shouldn't be on the "scar" list --- that is just silly. 

• Like 4

Stars - Brown, Sanders, K. White, Bradberry

Scars - Gannon, Entire D Line 

Fairly good run/pass balance today. Hurts did fine, but he still wings it on RPOs and checks down to quickly. I’m fine with him just managing the game at times, but we still need to see improvement with his ability to read the D and follow his progressions. He needs to be patient cause running all the time will put you on the IR eventually. I know, it sounds like repeating the same advice from last year. 

No one should continue to give Gannon a pass. He should’ve been gone yesterday IMO, and now with the talent he has on D, he should’ve never been here to begin with. 
The D Line was atrocious giving a mediocre QB all that time. The secondary was the only thing preventing Goff from going over 300 and winning the game. Imagine what a talented QB could do to us if this D line continues to provide almost zero pressure. An all pro secondary would have difficulty winning games if their D-front sucks. Also giving up 180 plus yards on the ground to any RB is unforgivable. 

Lots to work on. Hopefully they’ll gel and improve as the season progresses. 

• Like 1

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Of course you’d say that.  His limitations in reading the defense, pre/post snap is why he didn’t have a good game.  But he ran for a lot of yards and had that nice deep shot to AJ.  So he’s the best.  

I'm glad his win gave you something to be happy about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Who’s win?  Hurts?   Last I checked, the Eagles won.  You sure do suck him off a lot.  It’s creepy, he won’t be your friend.   

Of course it's his win according to you guys because --- you know --- he played against a bad QB:nonono:

I'm happy the Eagles won. I'm also happy Hurts is showing Howie he still can't throw. Get the scout team out Howie

• Like 1

Yep, Hurts got the W. The offense scored 31 which is usually plenty to win in this league. I hope they review the tape and do their due diligence but not going to nit pick the offense over scoring 31 and getting the W.

• Like 1

Just because Hurts "could have had more”, does not mean he didn’t have a good game. He’s going to leave plays on the field with his arm, at times. He’s also going to create plays with his feet — both in the running and passing game — that most guys can’t. The overall picture is what matters. And in this game, he clearly had a performance worthy of a win, imo.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Captain F said:

Star 1 - AJ Brown 

Star 2 - Offensive Line

Star 3 - Corners

Scars like you leave in the toilet

Scar 1 - Dline 

Scars 2 - Hurts

Scars 3 - Gannon 

Times yours. 

The offensive Line was awful.

• Like 1