Week 1 Stars and Scars

Captain F

21 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Who’s win?  Hurts?   Last I checked, the Eagles won.  You sure do suck him off a lot.  It’s creepy, he won’t be your friend.   

But if eagles lost, those who don't like him will say its his loss.

You know it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That’s ridiculous.  The defense and offensive line earned a loss yesterday.  People need to grow up.  Knowing Hurts isn’t that good doesn’t mean people are going unfairly put the blame him.  

On here? Not at all. Ive seen it all last season. Where have you been? Its why i rarely post on here to begin with. Folks on here are ridiculous, with their hate and negativity (The hurts nay sayers, specifically).

Im all for crapping on a bad performance. Hurts certainly has had some. Yesterday was not one of them.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hurts was ok yesterday.  He wasn’t great.  He is what he is.  Which isn’t an NFL caliber passing QB.  

You’ll be alright pal.  He’ll answer your mail one day.  

You just proved my point from previous post. Youre one of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2022 at 11:34 PM, brkmsn said:

The offensive line was kind of atrocious in this game. There were so many free releases. Clearly would have been sacks if Hurts wasn’t out there. There was a sack late in the second quarter where the defensive back was let go on Smiths side and he never even turned to look for the ball. I don’t think the Eagles offense has hot routes built in, because he clearly would have been hot on that play. People are bashing Hurts, and he literally bailed them out in this game. Also he didn’t run 17 times. It was 14. This is what one of the defenders for the Lions said and it’s based on their frustrations with Hurts. Anyone who thinks Hurts played poorly or was a dud in this game is a dope. 

[The Detroit Lions will not see many more quarterbacks like Jalen Hurts this fall, and that's welcome news for edge rusher Austin Bryant.

"We definitely like a statue back there, somebody that’s going to sit still and let us pin our ears back and rush,"….]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/detroit-lions-coach-dan-campbell-213720995.html

• Like 2

On 9/12/2022 at 3:53 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You're a sharp one.  You like having a college style running QB.  You probably like the High School Harry Head Coach we have to, don't you?

I like wins. 

• Haha 1