God of War

DoWorx

Playing thru it and the direction of the map are not the best and bosses are definitely challenging but great game overall 

• 4 weeks later...

Finally beat it either last week or the week before. Berserkers made you want to throw the controller lol

Loved the story. I'm glad that Mimir was kept

The game looked amazing

I was not a fan of the skill tree. Felt lazy that they even added the ones from the previous game. In the previous game I would press triangle to get the axe because it was quicker than pressing the directional button for me. I wasn't happy they removed that ability and instead had it where if you press or mash the triangle button that you'd freeze the axe or whip the blades. So those were the last things I upgraded because I just didn't use it

Adding the spear was interesting

Also got platinum lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Finally beat it either last week or the week before. Berserkers made you want to throw the controller lol

Loved the story. I'm glad that Mimir was kept

The game looked amazing

I was not a fan of the skill tree. Felt lazy that they even added the ones from the previous game. In the previous game I would press triangle to get the axe because it was quicker than pressing the directional button for me. I wasn't happy they removed that ability and instead had it where if you press or mash the triangle button that you'd freeze the axe or whip the blades. So those were the last things I upgraded because I just didn't use it

Adding the spear was interesting

Also got platinum lol

There was an element of repeating skills X number of times that would get XP (probably?) and eventually allow you to add one of three traits to that move -- I suppose I did that but I never noticed much. I also realized I almost never (intentionally) used fists, but apparently that's a much better way to stagger. Whoops. For the final berserker/muspelheim boss, I had to turn on accessibility settings that let me re-start the battle with the boss down 50% (and all my values restored) so long as I at least got them down to 50% before I died. I also up until then 100% forgot about adding the insta-revise (single use only) accessory the entire game up until then, so I really didn't do myself many favors :roll:

3 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

There was an element of repeating skills X number of times that would get XP (probably?) and eventually allow you to add one of three traits to that move -- I suppose I did that but I never noticed much. I also realized I almost never (intentionally) used fists, but apparently that's a much better way to stagger. Whoops. For the final berserker/muspelheim boss, I had to turn on accessibility settings that let me re-start the battle with the boss down 50% (and all my values restored) so long as I at least got them down to 50% before I died. I also up until then 100% forgot about adding the insta-revise (single use only) accessory the entire game up until then, so I really didn't do myself many favors :roll:

Fighting Heimdall was annoying because I didn't know wtf to do for a bit lol I had to take off aim assist so I can shoot at the ground with the spear since it kept auto locking onto him and I couldn't hit him. The queen Valkyrie wasn't bad once I got the crucible armor and upgraded it all the way. There was a berserker that I googled and it said that it was the easiest and I'm like no the hell it isn't lol the others were easier

• Like 1