GDT: Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles 9-19-22, 8:30 PM EST - on ABC

EagleJoe8

Justin Jefferson continues to impress in rookie season - Daily Norseman

A.J. Brown says Lincoln Financial Field will be "rocking on Monday night"  and other Eagles notes | PhillyVoice

Minnesota Vikings (1-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)

Monday, September 19th, 8:30 PM EST

TV: ABC (ESPN is showing Bills-Titans game), or ESPN+ streaming

Lincoln Financial Field

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Eagles -2

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

27 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

image.thumb.png.d26265d417f742dd6713be362488ee8d.png

Man people thought Sermon was going to be a real important part of this offense when they picked him up yet another inactive. Can’t see this guy getting any chance to play unless someone gets hurt. Even then they might go out and sign someone else. 

14 minutes ago, weko said:

All eyes on the DL tonight

I’m looking a Gannon. Let’s see what he’s got going for a gameplan to stop their offense. I’m curious to see how the offensive line responds tonight too. 

830 start on a Monday night. Still pisses me off. Why not like 7? So people don't have to stay up until 1 am on a work night

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

830 start on a Monday night. Still pisses me off. Why not like 7? So people don't have to stay up until 1 am on a work night

As the parent of a toddler I appreciate the 8:30 start. Just after bedtime so I can actually pay attention to the game.

Just now, nipples said:

As the parent of a toddler I appreciate the 8:30 start. Just after bedtime so I can actually pay attention to the game.

My toddler watches with me

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

My toddler watches with me

Well maybe we will get there next season. Mine is a little over two, still doesn't quite have the attention span to sit and watch a game.

Just now, nipples said:

Well maybe we will get there next season. Mine is still a little over two, still doesn't quite have the attention span to sit and watch a game.

Mine just turned three. He'll point and say "sports!"

I typically hate MNF and now that this game does not kick off till 8:30 I really hate it.  But at the same time I say, LETS GO EAGLES!

Archived