GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Commanders, 9-25-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

6 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

most of my heroes don't appear on no stamp!

You’re either making fun of the American forefathers being from Philly while you root for the other historical foundation in Washington DC… or you’re saying the great Eagles players are all ancient while you root for the Commanders (formerly the racial pejoratives)

80% of our SB era success has happened in the last 22 years; Yours all happened pre-1992. 

What were you trying to say with this put down that doesn’t reflect back on you twofold?

2 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

You’re either making fun of the American forefathers being from Philly while you root for the other historical foundation in Washington DC… or you’re saying the great Eagles players are all ancient while you root for the Commanders (formerly the racial pejoratives)

80% of our SB era success has happened in the last 22 years; Yours all happened pre-1992. 

What were you trying to say with this put down that doesn’t reflect back on you twofold?

It's a Public enemy with CHUCK D reference you must be a young buck?

8 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

It's a Public enemy with CHUCK D reference you must be a young buck?

Hmm. Hip hop people?

3 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I'M putting out a APB for all the eagle fans..WHERE are they?

At the stadium in Maryland. Commander fans tailgate seems a bit light today, wonder why

11 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

At the commies stadium so your pathetic ass "fan base” can watch the game at home. 

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I'm hype as a AMP and most of my heroes don't appear on no stamp...LET'S GO COMMANDERS!!!

This forum is Talk about the Eagles. Not sure why the mods allow you to be here, being that you blatantly ignore what this forum actually is for.  You rep your team well.

4 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

This forum is Talk about the Eagles. Not sure why the mods allow you to be here, being that you blatantly ignore what this forum actually is for.  You rep your team well.

Probably because the commanders forum has a post every 2 hours 

I live in Virginia, and everyone I know who grew up as a Redskins/Washington/Commanders fan hates that team and wont root for them until they get a new owner.  I will never go back to FedEx as long as Danny Boy is the owner, I refuse to line his pockets, I hate that man.  For all I care he can go do the lords work by searching out landmines in Africa by just walking around, hopefully he finds a really big one.

Game day come on Philly! I’m nervous a little because nfc East games are almost always tough and didn’t Hurts have one of his worst games last year against Washington?

39 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

THANKS...I try

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

First put out an APB for your defense, you can start by asking your def. coord. Jack Del Rio, LOL.

15 minutes ago, Bob Manigan said:

I live in Virginia, and everyone I know who grew up as a Redskins/Washington/Commanders fan hates that team and wont root for them until they get a new owner.  I will never go back to FedEx as long as Danny Boy is the owner, I refuse to line his pockets, I hate that man.  For all I care he can go do the lords work by searching out landmines in Africa by just walking around, hopefully he finds a really big one.

I’m in VA with you. Washington fans usually hype their team up early and then disappear after about 6 weeks.

1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

Hope the Birds start fast like they did again the Vikes.

And don’t let up in the second like they did against the Vikings.

Archived