Adrian Killins

EagleVA

I took a look at the Eagles roster and to my surprise I saw Adrian Killings.........dude is a very special player.

He's tiny but it won't matter if they make him the slot receiver, he'll be total fear for any LB, Corner or Safety assigned to cover him.   

33 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You just know realizing he's on the team?

And no.  He wont be the slot receiver.  He's a rb.  We have real wide receivers that should be considered before a tiny rb.  

Yep, just realizing.

I'm not saying he couldn't be effective as a RB but at 165lbs I think the slot for him in the NFL, there's a lot you can do from the slot. 

If he can demonstrate the ability to return kicks, I think he has a chance to make the team.  If he shows the ability to return punts as well, then he should be a lock to make the team.  

His speed is elite.  He could actually be the fastest player on the team and that’s saying a lot after who we added in free agency and through the draft. 

If he makes the team as a kickoff/punt returner and shows that he can stay healthy, then maybe start working him in for certain plays, etc. 

1 hour ago, Ace Nova said:

His speed is elite.  

Carl Lewis and Usain Both were fast but if you ever watched their races you never saw them lead the race from start to finish, as a matter of fact, they rarely had the lead midway through the race.

The thing I saw with from Killins is he's both fast and quick, this mean he sees a lot of open field.

Nor only that, coming out of HS he was benching 265lbs and squatting 365lbs, that's from a 165lb 12th grader so I'm sure he's stronger now.

If the Eagles offense isn't top 3, every offensive coach should be shown the door.

• Like 4

He gets to tryout at Sproles' position. "Third-down" RB and KR/PR. Hopefully he can turn out to be everything Pumphrey was not.

2 minutes ago, toolg said:

He gets to tryout at Sproles' position. "Third-down" RB and KR/PR. Hopefully he can turn out to be everything Pumphrey was not.

That’s Boston Scott’s job now. 

• Like 2

He's definitely got the speed and play making ability no doubt. He could potentially contribute on ST so he has a chance but he's so slight I mean that's got to be a worry? Can he take the hits?

47 minutes ago, nipples said:

Won’t make the roster. 

Right, Mosert didn't make the roster either, this was after I posted that he should be kept.........life is all about the decisions one makes.  .

Can't believe I'm the first one to say this.

Is Adrian Killings related to Alshon Jeffries, Javon Hargraves, and Theo Ratcliffe.

• Haha 1

On 6/1/2020 at 2:58 PM, T-1000 said:

Is Adrian Killings related to Alshon Jeffries, Javon Hargraves, and Theo Ratcliffe.

LOL I was just about to post the question "who is Adrian Killings" - is there a bunch of Adrians getting killed on the Eagles roster?

For those slow to catch on ...

Adrian Killins (no g)

Alshon Jeffery (ery not rey or ries)

Javon Hargrave (no s)

Theo Ratliff (no c)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

Right, Mosert didn't make the roster either, this was after I posted that he should be kept.........life is all about the decisions one makes.  .

Just because Mosert played well in SF doesnt mean he would have had success here. Players susccess or fails is all based on the coaching staff, play designs and over all scheme. Its exactly why a player is great on one team then goes to another and sucks. Or the oppt. 

We will see if Killings makes the team soon enough. I have a feeling hes going to be a PS guy but could get a shot mid season after a injury. 

I would love to find a way to keep him around, but I have a feeling he inst going to make it on the roster (or make it through waivers)

13 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Just because Mosert played well in SF doesnt mean he would have had success here. Players susccess or fails is all based on the coaching staff, play designs and over all scheme. Its exactly why a player is great on one team then goes to another and sucks. Or the oppt. 

We will see if Killings makes the team soon enough. I have a feeling hes going to be a PS guy but could get a shot mid season after a injury. 

There are many factors involved in the success of a player but I think the most important factor are teammates.

Mosert was a 4.2 guy that had good vision, I believe it was that dumb arse Chip Kelly that cut him.

Unfortunately there's a lot of ignorance at the coaching level in the NFL, that's why I SMH when I hear clown posters post, "he's an NFL coach, I trust him over you".

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

So true. which is why mega $$$ free agents need to be carefully evaluated.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's definitely got the speed and play making ability no doubt. He could potentially contribute on ST so he has a chance but he's so slight I mean that's got to be a worry? Can he take the hits?

He'll be just like any other play maker......just get the ball in his hands.

Moreover, you don't want to regulate him to STs, put him on the field fulltime, in the slot, no one will be able to cover him because they won't be quick or fast enough to do so.

7 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I took a look at the Eagles roster and to my surprise I saw Adrian Killings........

Good to see you doing your research

2 hours ago, T-1000 said:

I suspect he's a lot like Charlie Gardner.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, T-1000 said:

38 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Good to see you doing your research

Everybody happy??

7 hours ago, nipples said:

Won’t make the roster. 

With the expanded roster, he might have a chance.  In a normal 53 roster, you would probably be right. If they feel his speed can give them a couple of explosive plays per game, they might keep him on.

8 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Moreover, you don' want to regulate him to STs, put him on the field fulltime, in the slot, no one will be able to cover him because they won't be quick or fast enough to do so.

I think you mean relegate him not regulate him. 

• Like 1

How is his catching the ball?  He needs to have the ball before he can turn on the jet to return kicks. 

1 hour ago, Penn7980 said:

How is his catching the ball?  He needs to have the ball before he can turn on the jet to return kicks. 

Umm... OK? Not sure what your point or question here is though?