Adrian Killins

EagleVA

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Personally I wouldn't gamble that he won't be claimed.

We'll find out soon enough. And yeah he could be claimed off the PS.

On 6/1/2020 at 6:42 AM, EagleVA said:

I took a look at the Eagles roster and to my surprise I saw Adrian Killings.........dude is a very special player.

He's tiny but it won't matter if they make him the slot receiver, he'll be total fear for any LB, Corner or Safety assigned to cover him.   

Unclaimed.  Who didn’t see that coming.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

Unclaimed.  Who didn’t see that coming.

Anyone that runs a 4.2 is special to him. He is Al Davis. 

15 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Must not have done his research on this guy

He did he went down the roster list and found the fastest guy with the least possible chance to make it and proclaimed him to be a special player that everyone else is to stupid to see. Same schtick different day. 

13 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's a horrible decision if that's the one they make. Sanders is currently hurt, ok sure he'll be fine but he's currently hurt. Scott, can we absolutely say he's a good #2? I don't think we can. And Clement? Great so he's next up if Sanders or Scott get hurt. The guy who can't stay healthy and when he has been healthy he's not been that good since 2017. 

It wasn’t too long ago that keeping three backs on the roster was the norm. Now suddenly everyone thinks they need four. 

My point is why waste a roster spot on one of these three particular backs when the team clearly has decided they just aren’t good enough? They could bring one or two back to the practice squad if they wanted to, and bring them up as needed. I just don’t see the point in wasting a spot on a guy that they just don’t see enough in. That’s the point of the practice squad. 

13 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I saw when Mostert was with the Eagles that he had extraordinary talent, dude runs a 4.2 something.

And you're right about scheme, the idea is to get Killins in the open field, who's gonna catch him??

Extraordinary talent :lol: He has fewer than 1100 rushing yards in 5 years. 

You have such an obsession with speed it’s crazy. Why not just sign all the Olympic sprinters and scheme to get them in the open field? Who’s gonna catch them!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nipples said:

It wasn’t too long ago that keeping three backs on the roster was the norm. Now suddenly everyone thinks they need four. 

In previous years yeah I agree it has been too many. But this year? I just don't think it is. Clement can't stay healthy, Scott is not a proven #2 and who knows what Sanders can do in his second year and how he handles extra load. It's just a major risk. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

In previous years yeah I agree it has been too many. But this year? I just don't think it is. Clement can't stay healthy, Scott is not a proven #2 and who knows what Sanders can do in his second year and how he handles extra load. It's just a major risk. 

Again, that’s the point of the practice squad. Why do these guys have to be on the active roster when you can stash them on the PS, and if Clement gets hurt, or if Scott fizzles out(don’t see it), then they just bring one up. How is that different from having them sit on the bench as a 4th running back that isn’t going to see the field outside of emergency injury situations anyway?

All 3 aren’t going to be signed out from under us, I’d be a little surprised if any of them were to be honest, so who cares if they (however many of the three they stash) are on the PS instead of the 53?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Again, that’s the point of the practice squad. Why do these guys have to be on the active roster when you can stash them on the PS, and if Clement gets hurt, or if Scott fizzles out(don’t see it), then they just bring one up. How is that different from having them sit on the bench as a 4th running back that isn’t going to see the field outside of emergency injury situations anyway?

All 3 aren’t going to be signed out from under us, I’d be a little surprised if any of them were to be honest, so who cares if they (however many of the three they stash) are on the PS instead of the 53?

I agree and the years they did keep 4 it was because they saw enough in a player that they were afraid they would be snatched up off of the practice squad ( Clement). Don't get me wrong I'm not the biggest fan of Clement either lately but, they know what he is capable of . If any of them get hurt they can just get any running back off the street like the guys  they just cut anytime. 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

No that's a completely fair point actually. That is no different and in fact allows us to have another player at another position.

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hope you realize that this decision by the Eagles does not lock them in to having precisely three running backs on their 53-man roster for the duration of the season. They'll promote guys as needed as the season progresses and players get hurt. All it really means at the moment is that they'll have only three running backs in uniform on opening day. And even that isn't a certainty since moves can be made between now and then. 

Fretting over this decision is a waste of energy.

I felt they should have found a way to keep him. That type of rawness can be honed and shsrpened. 

17 hours ago, nipples said:

Extraordinary talent :lol: He has fewer than 1100 rushing yards in 5 years. 

You have such an obsession with speed it’s crazy. Why not just sign all the Olympic sprinters and scheme to get them in the open field? Who’s gonna catch them!?

When I came here to the DC Metro area I got all of the Redskins and Ravens games, in 2001 the year the Ravens won the SB the starting RB was Jamal Lewis, but during that year I saw this other RB that looked to be better than Lewis. 

Well that other RB was Priest Holmes, Holmes didn't get his chance to play until he was traded to the Chiefs where he rushed for 1,500+, 1,600+ and 1,400+ yards in three consecutive years. 

Moral of the story, you can't show what you can do if you're playing for dumbarse coaches, dumbarse Chip Kelly cut Mostert and the only coach that had enough sense to put him on the field was Kyle Shanahan.....and me of course.  

I have no idea why you clowns have come to the conclusion that I think speed is all that matters because I know it's not, but I'm a firm believer that if you have a "football player" , not an Olympic Sprinter, with speed, put his arse on the field, .....PERIOD!! 

One thing is for sure, you don't want to be a fool and cut him, not unless you're trying to get inducted into the Dumbarse HOF

23 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He did he went down the roster list and found the fastest guy with the least possible chance to make it and proclaimed him to be a special player that everyone else is to stupid to see. Same schtick different day. 

I see who's stupid, it's the on who constantly use "to" when they  should have used "too", same schtick all the time, it's like writing "everyone else is two stupid".

Let's see what reaction face you display for this reply smartarse.

Just now, EagleVA said:

I see who's stupid, it's the on who constantly use "to" when they  should have used "too", same schtick all the time, it's like writing "everyone else is two stupid".

Let's see what reaction face you display for this reply smartarse.

You spelled "one" wrong stupid

On 6/1/2020 at 6:42 AM, EagleVA said:

I took a look at the Eagles roster and to my surprise I saw Adrian Killings.........dude is a very special player.

He's tiny but it won't matter if they make him the slot receiver, he'll be total fear for any LB, Corner or Safety assigned to cover him.   

Unclaimed on waivers,  and the Eagles claimed a better version of him.

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

Unclaimed on waivers,  and the Eagles claimed a better version of him.

Who is the better version? I haven't been following this off-season at all. Was mentally preparing myself for no season.

7 minutes ago, judunno said:

Who is the better version? I haven't been following this off-season at all. Was mentally preparing myself for no season.

Jason Huntley. Fifth round pick of the Lions this past April, who the Eagles claimed this afternoon and is now on the active roster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Jason Huntley. Fifth round pick of the Lions this past April, who the Eagles claimed this afternoon and is now on the active roster.

Hes a bigger version of Killins. More production on the ground and recing. His signing is going to hurt Killins shot unless there is a injury. 

20 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Hes a bigger version of Killins. More production on the ground and recing. His signing is going to hurt Killins shot unless there is a injury. 

Killins has already been cut and they were trying him at receiver since the eagles have 7 of them killins has already been killed lol

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Killins has already been cut and they were trying him at receiver since the eagles have 7 of them killins has already been killed lol

Hes on the PS, thats what i mean by this new kid hurting his chances from moving up from the PS

1 minute ago, DeathByEagle said:

Hes on the PS, thats what i mean by this new kid hurting his chances from moving up from the PS

Oh ok got you, either way I don't think he gets called up unless it's for receiver or a returner . Can't have a 165lb running back. I know sproles wasnt big but most of his weight was in his legs and he was built low to the ground