Time To Think Ahead About The #1 Seed?

Alphagrand

The Eagles have a chance to clinch a Playoff Spot at 10-0 or 11-0 by Thanksgiving.  I don't see all three NFC Wild Cards getting to 10 or 11 wins.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KINGnabb said:

The Eagles have a chance to clinch a Playoff Spot at 10-0 or 11-0 by Thanksgiving.  I don't see all three NFC Wild Cards getting to 10 or 11 wins.   

Oh for sure I think they are 2 wins away from locking up a play off spot. Problem is they are probably 5/6 wins away from securing the #1 seed and at this point that's got to be the minimum.

13 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh for sure I think they are 2 wins away from locking up a play off spot. Problem is they are probably 5/6 wins away from securing the #1 seed and at this point that's got to be the minimum.

It's about Minny, The Boys and Gmen slipping up while the Birds keep winning.  I could see all three of them losing in the next few weeks.   I'm projecting as long as the Eagles keep winning that by Mid December they should lock everything up.   Thanksgiving or end of Nov for a playoff spot.   

Our strength of schedule to date, without previous bias, is 10th. We were 2nd before last nights game at .603 with only the commies ahead of us and only because our 8 wins put them there while their .500 held us back.

The consensus going forward is we have the easiest remaining schedule.

• Sad 1

So far I like the tie breakers if it comes down to Dallas and eagles having same record.  We’re two games up on conference  losses and head to head!  Houston game showed a little "eagles getting comfortable” mentality I think with the sloppy tackling and mistakes.  Let’s hope that was a slap in the face wake up call. 

• Like 1

If the Eagles win the NFC East, it is very likely they'll earn the #1 seed.  So IMO the focus should be on the Eagles winning the division and everything else will take care of itself.

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

When do you think you'll reach that point?

Good question.

Hmmmm, I think I want to see a few more games. Something, and I can’t put my finger on it, is holding me back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

Good question.

Hmmmm, I think I want to see a few more games. Something, and I can’t put my finger on it, is holding me back. 

Fair enough... Strength of schedule perhaps? Though that's not going to get that much harder to be fair. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Fair enough... Strength of schedule perhaps? Though that's not going to get that much harder to be fair. 

You and that damn strength of schedule! Get over it !! We play sheet teams and win! Enjoy it lol 😛

• Like 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

You and that damn strength of schedule! Get over it !! We play sheet teams and win! Enjoy it lol 😛

I wasn't actually using it as a knock my friend. I'm just trying to figure out why someone wouldn't be in on this team at this point. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I wasn't actually using it as a knock my friend. I'm just trying to figure out why someone wouldn't be in on this team at this point. 

Lol I know, I was just playing around. I'm in on it I just want to enjoy each game as they come. Also should you be in bed? Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol I know, I was just playing around. I'm in on it I just want to enjoy each game as they come. Also should you be in bed? Lol

You're opposed with sending me to bed! 🤣😄

• Haha 1