GDT: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-30-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Eagles vs. Steelers odds, prediction, betting tips for NFL Week 8 |  Sporting News

Eagles open as double-digit favorites against the Steelers - Bleeding Green  Nation

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) @ Philadelphia Eagles (6-0)

Sunday, October 30th, 1PM EST

CBS

Lincoln Financial Field

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Eagles -10.5

08-CBS.png

Eagles in red

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

Pissed...it's on CBS and in Central NJ by me, it's not being shown.  And don't have time today to go to a sports bar...ugh.  Normally, I have Fox Philly so even if the NFC game locally isn't on, I can watch on Philly Fox but I don't get Philadelphia CBS.  Looks like RedZone for me today.

7 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Pissed...it's on CBS and in Central NJ by me, it's not being shown.  And don't have time today to go to a sports bar...ugh.  Normally, I have Fox Philly so even if the NFC game locally isn't on, I can watch on Philly Fox but I don't get Philadelphia CBS.  Looks like RedZone for me today.

If you don‘t mind german commentary, it‘s live on german television (ProSieben).. 😁

11 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

On the good side this is one of those games the Eagles should win, so you don't necessarily need to watch but god forbid they lose you wouldn't want to watch any way

OH boy, we finally get the A team -- it took six wins to get out of broadcasting hell

28 minutes ago, Infam said:

If you don‘t mind german commentary, it‘s live on german television (ProSieben).. 😁

wunderbar!

Bye week over, time to get back to work.

Let's send the Steelers and their fans back to dreary Shittsburgh with a loss.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Let’s hope today is not a letdown game. Scares me a little because they dont generally play well after bye weeks. 

Archived