Brees and Michael Thomas

CaliEagle

Surprised it's just now coming out though

There's a few in the comments that said they were there and agreed

On 6/7/2020 at 2:56 PM, The Norseman said:

Technically, its the bill of rights which grant us our rights, including the right to free speech. 

The Bill of Rights is the first 10 amendments to the  Constitution, so they are part of the Constitution.

On 6/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, Uscg-green said:

So Brees is now getting bullied for holding firm to his beliefs?

Didn’t you know that in 2020 you’re not allowed to have a different opinion then someone on the left or they will shame you, boycott you, etc. 

20 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Brees is just another half-witted good-ole boy from Texas who can throw a ball. Unfortunately, ball-skills don't translate to people skills. Strong-armed, but small-minded.

That’s just not true. Just because you don’t agree with him it doesn’t mean he’s not a great guy. He donates a ton of time and money to a lot of charities benefiting a lot of people.

You can be for civil rights and equal opportunity for all people and still support the police, military and the flag. That’s what’s wrong with this movement. Not all cops are bad, not all cops are racist. We don’t need to defund the police or kill cops. 

50 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

That’s just not true. Just because you don’t agree with him it doesn’t mean he’s not a great guy. He donates a ton of time and money to a lot of charities benefiting a lot of people.

You can be for civil rights and equal opportunity for all people and still support the police, military and the flag. That’s what’s wrong with this movement. Not all cops are bad, not all cops are racist. We don’t need to defund the police or kill cops. 

I never said he was a bad guy, but he's clearly way out of touch with the black community.

Not all cops are bad, but the entire police system in the United States is structurally defective. These problems run to the core of the institution. The law enforcenent system needs to be torn down and completely rebuilt. We're way beyond reforming this system. You only have to look to the streets and see the cops in full militry gear, attacking peaceful protestors and doing things like tagreting medical supply tents, which would be a war crime in a combat zone.

The system is broken beyond repair. Time to throw it out and start over.

37 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I never said he was a bad guy, but he's clearly way out of touch with the black community.

Not all cops are bad, but the entire police system in the United States is structurally defective. These problems run to the core of the institution. The law enforcenent system needs to be torn down and completely rebuilt. We're way beyond reforming this system. You only have to look to the streets and see the cops in full militry gear, attacking peaceful protestors and doing things like tagreting medical supply tents, which would be a war crime in a combat zone.

I totally disagree. There’s good cops and bad cops. There’s good and bad in every profession. We live in an imperfect world where sometimes unfortunate things happen. Do we tear down our medical system because 250,000 people a year die from medical mistakes? If you think about it, while any death at the hands of the police is unfortunate, 9 unarmed black people and 19 unarmed white people where killed by police last year. Of course, there were extenuating circumstances in some of those cases and the use of lethal force was justified. But when you compare that to the medical field the number is tiny. 

1 hour ago, Road to Victory said:

I totally disagree. There’s good cops and bad cops. There’s good and bad in every profession. We live in an imperfect world where sometimes unfortunate things happen. Do we tear down our medical system because 250,000 people a year die from medical mistakes? If you think about it, while any death at the hands of the police is unfortunate, 9 unarmed black people and 19 unarmed white people where killed by police last year. Of course, there were extenuating circumstances in some of those cases and the use of lethal force was justified. But when you compare that to the medical field the number is tiny. 

Someone dying from a medical mistake is a lot different then someone purposely killing someone 

57 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Someone dying from a medical mistake is a lot different then someone purposely killing someone 

Sure it is but people dying at the hands of police officers is just not a common occurrence. More police are intentionally killed by criminals than the other way around. Most police officers want to do a good job and just go home to their family at the end of the day. BLM out there chanting " save a life, kill a cop” or " defund the police” is not good for anyone. 

I think you missed my point. Just saying that it’s an imperfect world and things are going to happen. Unfortunately, people die from all sorts of things and sometimes life isn’t fair. Tearing down law enforcement and starting over doesn’t solve a thing. 

12 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Sure it is but people dying at the hands of police officers is just not a common occurrence. More police are intentionally killed by criminals than the other way around. Most police officers want to do a good job and just go home to their family at the end of the day. BLM out there chanting " save a life, kill a cop” or " defund the police” is not good for anyone. 

I think you missed my point. Just saying that it’s an imperfect world and things are going to happen. Unfortunately, people die from all sorts of things and sometimes life isn’t fair. Tearing down law enforcement and starting over doesn’t solve a thing. 

Wait a sec...criminals do criminal things more than police? 

On 6/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, PhillyPhreak24 said:

People these days are way too sensitive. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Drew said. I wish he didn't apologize, but that's how it is now. We live in a "cancel culture"  society.

So he is allowed to speak his mind, but he shouldn't change his mind or apologize if he rethought the situation?

20 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Surprised it's just now coming out though

There's a few in the comments that said they were there and agreed

First off, is that even true? 

Second, if true, that doesn't necessarily mean that Drew felt that way when he was a kid and it certainly doesn't mean he feels that way as a grown man that's spent most of his time in locker rooms with African American teammates.

Also when is football coming back? People are gathering in the streets by the hundreds of thousands. The virus is gone, right?

13 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Second, if true, that doesn't necessarily mean that Drew felt that way when he was a kid and it certainly doesn't mean he feels that way as a grown man that's spent most of his time in locker rooms with African American teammates.

Also when is football coming back? People are gathering in the streets by the hundreds of thousands. The virus is gone, right?

No idea and since it happened many many years ago who knows. I don't think it'll do anything now

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

Didn’t you know, it’s ok for protestors to gather by the thousands but it’s not ok for others to work and earn a living. The hypocrisy is ridiculous. 

22 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I suppose you're also pro gun control.  No cops and no ability to defend yourself is a recipe for disaster.  Oh, no, wait...the rapid deploy social workers will sort everything out.  Never mind. 

13 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

I suppose you're also pro gun control.  No cops and no ability to defend yourself is a recipe for disaster.  Oh, no, wait...the rapid deploy social workers will sort everything out.  Never mind. 

You're borderline incoherent. Might want to take that insanity to CVON, you'll feel right at home.

16 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

You're borderline incoherent. Might want to take that insanity to CVON, you'll feel right at home.

Borderline incoherent?  I have no idea what CVON is. 

3 hours ago, The Norseman said:

Borderline incoherent?  I have no idea what CVON is. 

It's the sub forum where Dems and Repubs shout and insult each other.

I think majority of his team has said they forgive him but I'm curious what actually happens on the field

On 6/7/2020 at 12:28 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's almost like people say sheet and don't want any backlash. The minute they get backlash then they claim the don't have freedom of speech like they are supposed to. 

You can say whatever the hell you want you just have to accept the backlash that comes with it. 

It's like the dopes that come in my store that beech they have to wear masks and it's a free country. They are absolutely free to come into my store with out a mask, just like I'm free to tell them to get the F out for not wearing one.  Freedom works both ways. 

Baloney.  Backlash only applies to people who make politically incorrect statements and primarily only to causcasian people.  It is fine for somebody of color to go off the rails on an Asian or white person.  It is okay for a person of color to use the N word freely.  Zero backlash

2 hours ago, Procus said:

Baloney.  Backlash only applies to people who make politically incorrect statements and primarily only to causcasian people.  It is fine for somebody of color to go off the rails on an Asian or white person.  It is okay for a person of color to use the N word freely.  Zero backlash

This is most definitely the case. Freedom of speech is currently being subverted. You have to follow the narrative or suffer. Every company is pandering because the outrage mob will ruin them otherwise. Normies will just go about buying crap regardless.

That said....There is a danger in giving legitimacy to the nonsense going on. These are not rational people out there protesting. They are indoctrinated useful idiots that have no clue what to do beyond creating chaos. They are losers collecting together and role playing revolution. This is what social media, academia, and feminism is turning out. I dont respect it and when standing back and objectively viewing it...there is no doubt this is not anything more than domestic terrorism. Somehow it needs to be stopped. 

On 6/12/2020 at 4:34 PM, Mike030270 said:

I think majority of his team has said they forgive him but I'm curious what actually happens on the field

Well ... obviously there are much more important things to worry about than football. I say we defund the NFL and get rid of football until the whole world figures out all this race stuff. 

Archived