GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Indianapolis Colts, 11-20-22, 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

How in the hell did we win that

clutch sack by Graham, hero of the day in my book. Just overpowered his guy to get it.

Man, these guys make me turn bi-polar. One good thing is they stopped smelling themselves and realize they actually have to play hard to win, not just show up.

Imagine being 9-1 and still feeling like you're team is bad.  This team is constantly playing like ass and against poor to mediocre teams. 

Ugly win. Coaching staff did not have a good game. Offense is really truncated without Goedert. O line needs to regain toughness.

A little adversity never hurts. It just hurts the vajayjays of the Nancy's in the thread. I don't care how we won. We needed a loss like that last week. And we needed a win like this this week. Hurts proved a lot that drive, not just to us (who cares), but to himself and the whole team.

All you fair weather fans should find another team.

What a comeback. they played like complete crap relative to their ability but a win is a win. did enough when it mattered. 

Man, these guys make me turn bi-polar. One good thing is they stopped smelling themselves and realize they actually have to play hard to win, not just show up.

Just now, EagleMatt said:

That was a hard fought W...

Coaching needs to take a step back and re evaluate.

the coaching sucked, he should admit the coaches sucked

Yes, it was ugly, but they pulled it out. Winning does wonders to move things forward so let’s hope they have a great week of practice and keep this rolling. 

1 minute ago, Fresh_Prince said:

How in the hell did we win that

clutch sack by Graham, hero of the day in my book. Just overpowered his guy to get it.

Used a similar move as Reddick did on the same guy earlier in the game. 

Never in doubt.

Steichen needs to get his head out his ass, call a balanced game the whole game.

Archived