GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Indianapolis Colts, 11-20-22, 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

4 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Honestly, I have to question any Eagles "fan" judgement in rooting for Dallas 

I'll never root 'for' Dallass, but I'll always root for Dallas as long as he wears an Eagles uniform. 

As for Dallass, them winning always sucks but the Vikings losing helps our 1 Seed prospects. So it's a catch 22. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll never root 'for' Dallass, but I'll always root for Dallas as long as he wears an Eagles uniform. 

As for Dallass, them winning always sucks but the Vikings losing helps our 1 Seed prospects. So it's a catch 22. 

Plenty of games left to root against both

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

Shouldn't be. F Dallas!!

I mean it would be nice to be up a game on Minnesota but being up 3 on Dallas would be even better.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I mean it would be nice to be up a game on Minnesota but being up 3 on Dallas would be even better.

I'm saying anyone should feel dirty cheering for the Cowboys!! 

I think with Geodert out, they should use Pascal more on the ends of the line. Formation wise he knows spacing. The offense lacks in intermediate center-field exploitation.

3 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

I'm saying anyone should feel dirty cheering for the Cowboys!! 

I always do the few times I have 😂

1 minute ago, Big___Al said:

Forget it. I can't root for the Cowgirls. Let the chips fall where they may.

Something about Dallas misery that makes my heart smile...that doesn't make me a bad person does it?

2 minutes ago, seengreen said:

I think with Geodert out, they should use Pascal more on the ends of the line. Formation wise he knows spacing. The offense lacks in intermediate center-field exploitation.

Give the rookie a shot. He had that one catch and run earlier in the year. I mean why’d you draft him if you aren’t going to give him a chance?

Just now, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Something about Dallas misery that makes my heart smile...that doesn't make me a bad person does it?

Yes, but in a good way.

1 minute ago, Big___Al said:

Yes, but in a good way.

Eh it's cool. I still manage to get to sleep at night

Found the game on a certain site, a good one usually for soccer (when there's absolutely nothing else in the world on.) I don't publicize these things, but assume most of you are more internet savvy than me. Go Wipings!

11 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

Two calls by refs, didn’t blow whistle on fumble and facemask on Ryan.  

Forward progress hadn't stopped. How can they blow the play dead there? They missed the facemask, but unlike the Goedert one last week, it had no effect on the outcome of the play. Ryan, I believe already had his knee down before Reddick's hand found the side of the helmet. 

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Give the rookie a shot. He had that one catch and run earlier in the year. I mean why’d you draft him if you aren’t going to give him a chance?

I don't think he would be as effective as Pascal is all. Pascal already is playing in the offense and is seldom used.

10 minutes ago, Big___Al said:

Forget it. I can't root for the Cowgirls. Let the chips fall where they may.

Rooting for a tie. 

1 minute ago, seengreen said:

I don't think he would be as effective as Pascal is all. Pascal already is playing in the offense and is seldom used.

Pascal has had a few moments. Not great but when your a 4th receiver you can’t expect much. But he seems to be a solid blocker and has hands so I wouldn’t be apposed to him getting a bit more playing time.

52 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Quinn is worthless, I've seen 1 good play by Suh/Joseph, so let's not proclaim them saviors of the run D just yet 

As far as power backs, Howard is the first to come to mind 

Yes, it just a coincidence that a team that has been gouged in the run game finally shuts down the run (against one of the league’s best backs) after signing two new DTs

2 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

Rooting for a tie. 

Sometimes a tie hurts. If the Eagles were ti say tie one of them in the wins department they would hold the tie breaker since they have less losses.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Sometimes a tie hurts. If the Eagles were ti say tie one of them in the wins department they would hold the tie breaker since they have less losses.

Yeah but I can't root for either team to win. Tie is better than a win. 

Archived