GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Indianapolis Colts, 11-20-22, 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hmm I don't know they look very very good right now...

How'd they look last week against a mediocre GB team?  Keep in mind 12 of their 40 points came from FGs (one of which came on a MIN fumble at their own 25 on the 3rd play of the game).  

3 hours ago, Eldereagle1 said:

Dallas is surging and we seem to be going into a lull. 

Things can change quickly though. I agree we are in a lull right now but we just need to kick start again. 

8 hours ago, Ewaeagle said:

I really liked seeing Suh and Joseph stuff the run today.  I can't wait to see what happens when Jordan Davis comes back. Our d-line is gonna be ridiculous.

thought they did really well. Slotted in well and didn't really make any mistakes. The fact that taylor was really limited in yards after the first drive i guess meant that putting them in worked, although not sure how many snaps the played.

Could by very import pickups for us.

5 hours ago, Eagles_ftw said:

How'd they look last week against a mediocre GB team?  Keep in mind 12 of their 40 points came from FGs (one of which came on a MIN fumble at their own 25 on the 3rd play of the game).  

They've had some injuries. We have some now. 

If The Eagles are going to play in the SB you are looking at a 20 game schedule in which it is impossible to not hit a lull.  This is exactly the stretch to have it and I sure as F wouldn't loose sleep thinking Dallas is going to win out for 2 months.

8 hours ago, Eldereagle1 said:

The Eagles pulled out a tough road win in comeback fashion after a tough loss the week before. The defense buckled down after the first drive and the offense pulled one out against an Indy defense that’s pretty decent. His praise might be a little effusive especially with our offense sputtering right now but losing Goedert is going to take some adjustment. I’d like to see a dominant, clean performance by this offense (and the coaching staff) moving forward . I’d also like to see some signs of life from special teams. They’ve been gloriously mediocre this season. No threat whatsoever on kickoff or punt returns. 

"His praise might be a little effusive ".... a LITTLE? This guy is GUSHING nonsense. They barely beat a 2 year coach, and this guy acts like we won the bowl.  He must have written it while drunk, I suppose.

15 hours ago, vaff said:

To be fair, I wouldn’t say we were actually "gouged” in the run game last week. Washington only averaged 3.1 ypc and had a long of 11. They just consistently got it to third and manageable, and we couldn’t stop them on those downs.

Not just last week. They’ve allowed 4.6 ypc this season, which is bottom third of the league. 

Kirk Cousins isn't a big game qb.  It's been proven over and over again.  I'm not shocked at all that The Vikings got destroyed.

Archived