Week 11 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 1 started with a Titans win against the Packers on TNF.

The Dolphins, Seahawks, Bucs and Jaguars are on a bye week.

The Eagles go to Indy and play the Colts who won last week in Jeff Saturday interm debut.

Chicago travels to Atlanta. The Falcons are 3-2 at home and the Bears are 1-4 on the road. The Bears have won three of the past four in the series, including the past two in Atlanta. 

Earlier in the week the NFL moved the Browns and Bills game to Detroit due to a severe snow storm in Buffalo. The Bills got to Detroit safely and this game will be played, just not in Buffalo.

AFC East matchup between the Jets and Patriots. Can the Jets finally get a win against the Patriots. The Jets have lost 13 straight to New England. 

Rams play the Saints from New Orleans. This matchup will always bring back memories to the missed PI on the Rams at the Superdome. The Saints' turnover differential is an NFL-worst minus-12.

Trying to go for their 3rd straight win, the Lions play the Giants from MetLife.

Baker Mayfield is back under center for the Panthers. He will be facing the tough Ravens defense on the road.

Sounds like as of this morning Taylor Heinicke will be the guy under center going forward even with a healthy Carson Wentz. Washington plays the 1 win Texans.

AFC West division game between the Raiders and Bucs. Denver head coach Nathaniel Hackett is giving up play calls to the QB coach.

Big late afternoon game between Dallas and the Vikings. Want a Vikings win. Yes I know we are tied with the Vikings for the 1 seed but there are still plenty of games left in the season. The more Dallas loses, obviously the better.

AFC North game as Burrow and the Bengals play Pickett and the Steelers.

Another divisional game on SNF between the Chiefs and Chargers.

MNF with yet again another divisional matchup between the Niners and Cardinals from Arizona. 

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

I hate Dallas more than any team but a Vikings loss is definitely better imo. 

Plenty of games left in the season. If there were 2 games left yes a Vikings loss would be nice. Plus we own the tiebreaker 

12 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Rams be like: we good, we got our rings last season. We will just take this season off.

"The next decade off" sounds more in line for that fan-less organization.

Sorry, but I just can’t do it. I can’t root for the Turds. If they win, I can be talked into the idea that it’s good for us. But in the moment, nope. I can’t do it.

50 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Bengals White Tiger uniforms will take some getting used to but I like it

I love those uni’s! Stillers look good in the black pants too.

Broncos are wearing throwbacks, helmet and jersey look good. But they need either white or blue pants. 

13 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Sorry, but I just can’t do it. I can’t root for the Turds. If they win, I can be talked into the idea that it’s good for us. But in the moment, nope. I can’t do it.

It seems like they’re just a better team than the Vikings. 

Boys looking good. Up by 17.

What a RB Pollard is. Better than Zeke.

WOOOOWWW. Just saw the Patriots punt return for a TD against the Jets. 

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Boys looking good. Up by 17.

What a RB Pollard is. Better than Zeke.

Except when Zeke turns into Walter Payton vs the Eagles.

Just like in 2017 when the Vikings shot their wad early vs. the Saints then crapped the bed in the NFCCG vs. us, they did it again last week and now they're crapping the bed vs. the Cowboys. 

Archived