GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles 11-27-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Happy we won,  a friend said it was a great game ( during the game) and yes it would have been considered a great game for me if we weren’t projected to win it from the get go.  I rather blow everyone out than struggle against a 4 win team, my wife was scolding me for being loud and almost waking up the kids, apparently I was pacing " too loud”, cursing too much, and not being a listening ear to her story of a lousy work day.  I slept on the couch with WIP under the pillow. 

3 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Happy we won,  a friend said it was a great game ( during the game) and yes it would have been considered a great game for me if we weren’t projected to win it from the get go.  I rather blow everyone out than struggle against a 4 win team, my wife was scolding me for being loud and almost waking up the kids, apparently I was pacing " too loud”, cursing too much, and not being a listening ear to her story of a lousy work day.  I slept on the couch with WIP under the pillow. 

You guys should beat anyone in the NFC come playoff time if you stay healthy. Dallas or SF will be tough but I think you can take them.

1 hour ago, MrGreenBay said:

You guys should beat anyone in the NFC come playoff time if you stay healthy. Dallas or SF will be tough but I think you can take them.

In Philly I agree. I wouldn't want to go on the road to either but that's not to say I'd give us no chance. We are the best team in the NFC and we have a great chance to go a long way the year. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

In Philly I agree. I wouldn't want to go on the road to either but that's not to say I'd give us no chance. We are the best team in the NFC and we have a great chance to go a long way the year. 

I really thought we battled last night In the first half but came up way short. You guys gave us garbage time scores at the end.

44 minutes ago, MrGreenBay said:

I really thought we battled last night In the first half but came up way short. You guys gave us garbage time scores at the end.

download.jpg

The eagles have some areas to improve, BUT those areas, while making winning the game more difficult, have NOT prevented them from winning the game.

The offensive inconsistencies and lack of creativity, the poor special teams play, the recent turnovers, and the injuries have not cost them a game, with the washington game being the outlier.  

The fact is that these are areas they can fix over the next 6 games

10-1.......They're the team with a target on their backs because of having the best record.....yet they just keep on winning.  

8 hours ago, MrGreenBay said:

You guys did battle in the first half but I do think a big reason the game was close was due to sloppy play by the Eagles. The turnover of downs and the fumble were huge and led to points for GB. We had a chance to really finish the game early and we were too sloppy.

This was the one game I couldn’t watch live or as good as live because this weeks game feel on a Monday morning(Irish time) where I had an important meeting and as much as I love the eagles(and I do) I couldn’t be sleep deprived this Monday. I mean had to talk and explain crap, and I can’t do that at the best of times, never mind sleep deprived. I have seen the game since and lots of positives and some long term negatives when it comes to the defence as a whole.

8 hours ago, EaglesIreland said:

This was the one game I couldn’t watch live or as good as live because this weeks game feel on a Monday morning(Irish time) where I had an important meeting and as much as I love the eagles(and I do) I couldn’t be sleep deprived this Monday. I mean had to talk and explain crap, and I can’t do that at the best of times, never mind sleep deprived. I have seen the game since and lots of positives and some long term negatives when it comes to the defence as a whole.

Man I feel your pain! I did watch it but I also paid for it the next day. I'm glad that's the last night time game for the season. 

Archived