GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles 11-27-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, pisceschica said:

Not today. But even great teams have ugly wins or occasional losses to shetty teams. 

Agreed. Stop their run, Jimmy G will poop the bed. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think they will but they should. STs has been an issue for a few years now so this isn't an isolated incident. They've got to do something because imagine getting the #1 seed but losing in the play offs due to STs.

It’s bound to happen.

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Niners are way better; especially defensively. And while I think Dallas sucks; they give the eagles a lot of problems. 

They suck. They struggle against bad teams.

They have beaten no one. They lost to schmoes like Denver, Atlanta, and Chicago. KC beat them by 21. They lost to Atlanta by 14.

Their QB is iffy as hell in the playoffs.

I am so tired of people snorting 49ers propaganda.

Don't give me that SF beat Seattle. Seattle is 3-1 vs the 3 worst defenses in the league (AZ, Detroit, Atlanta) and 3-4 in the rest of their games.

7 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

D plays well offense doesn’t, o plays well defense doesn’t. Never a complete game.

ST never plays well. 

3 minutes ago, b_west3 said:

If there was an AFC and NFC mvp he absolutely would win, but it'll go to Mahomes. 

I think it was 48-20 if I'm not mistaken.  

In Overtime!!!!!!

Winning always help so hopefully they can address the issues and play better against the Titans. We need to play a complete game before our 3 game road series. 

Night all, it’s been a pleasure like always. 

🦅 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think they will but they should. STs has been an issue for a few years now so this isn't an isolated incident. They've got to do something because imagine getting the #1 seed but losing in the play offs due to STs.

That’s exactly what happened to GB last year against niners. If I remember correctly the only TDs niners scored were due to gaffs by STs. 

Just now, xstonr said:

ST never plays well. 

They’ve been bad for a few years now. Haven’t had a returner that scared teams since who? Maybe DeSean?

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Winning always help so hopefully they can address the issues and play better against the Titans. We need to play a complete game before our 3 game road series. 

🦅

I mean look Henry is a scary proposition for this defense but the Titans aren't great. It'll be a close game I think and on the road it'll be tough but if we can win that... I mean wow!

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

They suck. They struggle against bad teams.

They have beaten no one. They lost to schmoes like Denver, Atlanta, and Chicago. KC beat them by 21.

Their QB is iffy as hell in the playoffs.

I am so tired of people snorting 49ers propaganda.

I’d still take their defense tho which IMO matters most in playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

🦅

10-1 hides a lot of flaws. It’s been hiding them all year.

It’s a win, but not an overwhelmingly confident one as it should have been. 

Fire Clay and kick Gannon in the nads after the game. Make it happen Siri. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean look Henry is a scary proposition for this defense but the Titans aren't great. It'll be a close game I think and on the road it'll be tough but if we can win that... I mean wow!

Henry is running for 300 yards and 4 tds. Not worried about Tannehill but with Gannon back there any qb looks good.

One last #FireGannon for good measures 😂

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I’d still take their defense tho which IMO matters most in playoffs. 

Like those 2017 Vikings D?

Bring it to Philly and lose by 13.

7 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Niners are way better; especially defensively. And while I think Dallas sucks; they give the eagles a lot of problems. 

The 7-4 Niners who scored 13 points today, are way better? The Niners have scored 14 or fewer points four times this year. The Eagles have only scored less than 20 once, last week’s 17-16 win over the Colts.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Henry is running for 300 yards and 4 tds. Not worried about Tannehill but with Gannon back there any qb looks good.

120 yds and 2 TDs for Henry. 300 plus and a TD for Tannehill, but somehow we pull it out. 

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Like those 2017 Vikings D?

Bring it to Philly and lose by 13.

At the end of the day the eagles defensive schemes suck

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Jordan Davis might be back next week, too. 

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

120 yds and 2 TDs for Henry. 300 plus and a TD for Tannehill, but somehow we pull it out. 

Or Henry 20 yards and Tannehill 400 😂

Just now, pisceschica said:

At the end of the day the eagles defensive schemes suck

#FireGannon… it’s a thing 😂

1 minute ago, vaff said:

The 7-4 Niners who scored 13 points today, are way better? The Niners have scored 14 or fewer points four times this year. The Eagles have only scored less than 20 once, last week’s 17-16 win over the Colts.

That’s a fair point; Jimmy  g isn’t gonna win with his arm. But I’m no lt crazy about this defense trying to defend Samuels and mccaffery 

14 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

And special teams always plays like a Division III college team. 

And you have to have great special teams in the playoffs. Scary ish, right there. 

6 minutes ago, vaff said:

9'ers ain't scaring anybody.

Archived