GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles 11-27-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Ironically Today is the 14th Anniversary of the 2008 Thanksgiving Game  11/27/08.   The Eagles scored 48 and the Cards scored 21.  They also wore black jerseys that day.  

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

D plays well offense doesn’t, o plays well defense doesn’t. Never a complete game.

And special teams always plays like a Division III college team. 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Part of me hopes he’s keeping things vanilla till playoffs. But I doubt it. 

This is his scheme. We’ve seen what he has to offer and it’s not good.

The defense and the ST's will eventually cost us a game....they both are liabilities along with clueless gannon....I might hate him more than I hated gym shorts....

But nevertheless....good win and still top of the NFC

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

And special teams always plays like a Division III college team. 

Yup. The special teams coach needs to be fired.

1 minute ago, Wentz 2 Ertz said:

Should be 11-0.  We are the best team in the NFL and I’m not shy in saying that. We can beat Buffalo and KC.

As for the NFC there’s no one that’s on our level. 

Niners are way better; especially defensively. And while I think Dallas sucks; they give the eagles a lot of problems. 

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

D plays well offense doesn’t, o plays well defense doesn’t. Never a complete game.

We're just trying to show off man. D you take today off, we got you! Ok O, your turn to take the day off, we just need 17 points today, we'll handle the rest.

1 minute ago, MagicMoment said:

Jalen has been the one consistent presence on this team. He has to get some MVP votes.  

I may be a little bias, but he has my vote. 

1 minute ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Absolutely, probably in the playoffs when it matters most 

Quite possibly. I think after that mess tonight Clay has to go. There's absolutely no reason to keep him. 

Just now, KINGnabb said:

Ironically Today is the 14th Anniversary of the 2008 Thanksgiving Game  11/27/08.   The Eagles scored 48 and the Cards scored 21.  They also wore black jerseys that day.  

Buuuut the d gave up 30 today and needed a first down at the end to ice it.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Niners are way better; especially defensively. And while I think Dallas sucks; they give the eagles a lot of problems. 

Nines are trash man. Did you watch them against NO today? 

Just now, Portyansky said:

We're just trying to show off man. D you take today off, we got you! Ok O, your turn to take the day off, we just need 17 points today, we'll handle the rest.

Sure seems that way sometimes.

1 minute ago, MagicMoment said:

Jalen has been the one consistent presence on this team. He has to get some MVP votes.  

If there was an AFC and NFC mvp he absolutely would win, but it'll go to Mahomes. 

2 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

I think it was 48-20 if I'm not mistaken.  

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Yup. The special teams coach needs to be fired.

He needs to be publicly tarred and feathered at this point. He’s been robbing the Eagles organization of a paycheck all season. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Quite possibly. I think after that mess tonight Clay has to go. There's absolutely no reason to keep him. 

Would they actually make a coaching change at this point?

Look the D wasn't good today. The run defence continues to porous over recent weeks plus the big play to Watson at the end was awful.

But they were't as bad as the scoreboard indicates either. GB got 2 TDs on very short fields (failed 4th down + fumble return). ST also gave up 2 large kick-off returns.

The game shouldn't have been anywhere near that close. I mean our rushing offence alone had more yards than the Packers total offence.

Ooh I don't know about trash. Their D is very good and they have weapons on offense. The difference between them and us? We have a MVP candidate QB. They have a very good DC.

Not today. But even great teams have ugly wins or occasional losses to shetty teams. 

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

He needs to be publicly tarred and feathered at this point. He’s been robbing the Eagles organization of a paycheck all season. 

Nothing will happen though. They may even want to switch up who’s out there on special teams because the ones out there have no clue apparently.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Not today. But even great teams have ugly wins or occasional losses to shetty teams. 

Like the Eagles?

maxresdefault.jpg

It ain't the most delicious one tonight, but we still eatin'

All Super Bowl runs have to have a few 40 Burgers on the menu

Would they actually make a coaching change at this point?

I don't think they will but they should. STs has been an issue for a few years now so this isn't an isolated incident. They've got to do something because imagine getting the #1 seed but losing in the play offs due to STs.

Nothing will happen though. They may even want to switch up who’s out there on special teams because the ones out there have no clue apparently.

Maybe we can sign a second kicker who can kick it out of the end zone routinely.  

Just now, Fresh_Prince said:

maxresdefault.jpg

It ain't the most delicious one tonight, but we still eatin'

All Super Bowl runs have to have a few 40 Burgers on the menu

A burger at 11:42 PM sounds like a bad idea 🤪

Archived