GDT: Tennessee Titans @ Philadelphia Eagles, 12-4-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Henry.....11 carries, 30 yards.   On Jordan's first game back too. Completely shut him down.  And the Defense held them to 10 points.

2 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Henry.....11 carries, 30 yards.   On Jordan's first game back too. Completely shut him down.  And the Defense held them to 10 points.

Don't think Davis had lots to do with it tbh.

5 minutes ago, gregbwfc1 said:

He is.

Hard to believe he's only 19.

Big test against France 

Yes. Both teams looked really good today, too. Has game of the tournament potential.

29 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

The balance from the Offense is AWESOME.

Who is #53?? Dude made some decent tackles today.

Christian Elliss. Thought he stood out too 

35 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

Cox had a good game. When was the last time that was said ?

Umm..last week?  Der....

2 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Ties are stupid. They need to do away with them.

Why you say that when Eagles made Playoffs in 2008 and 2018 because of a tie? In 2008, Eagles were 9-6-1 while Buccaneers, Cowboys, and Bears were 9-7. In 2018, Eagles were 9-7 and Vikings were 8-7-1. Vikings beat Eagles that year.

Good to see Nakobe Dean playing well in limited action.  I think I heard his name called more times in one quarter than I have heard Kyzir White's name all year.

Pass or run this offense is unstoppable. Total Eagles Domination. Great job by the run defense. 10 pts. Wow. 

Great victory.

:Eagle_smiley:

Eagles with all those penalties played a little sloppy, struggled with their run game and still won by 25. This is a darn good football team. 

Great game today!  Was it me or did tackling look like tackling today for the most part?  

3 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Don't think Davis had lots to do with it tbh.

Giving up huge run yards without him in the lineup.  Comes back and they hold the leading rusher to minimal yards 

4 hours ago, Talonblood said:

They let Hurts play QB all day. This is the QB I know Hurts is and can be. A LOT less pounding today. Great game.

He took a couple shots today. Thought he might have to come out after that one to the chin.

Hasn’t been mentioned much but this was one of the best defensive performances of the year, imo. 

Archived